News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bfpjohn22

Member Name: bfpjohn22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - 2 tickets 10/17/17
 Oct 16 2017, 08:06:57 AM

Hey Everyone,

I can't use two tix to dear evan hansen tomorrow night at 7 PM. Tickets cost $189 each. I'm looking for $450 for the pair to cover the fees plus my metro north ticket to meet you to give the tickets. Seats are in Row H orchestra seats 19-21. PM me if interested. 

Michael Ball and Alfie Boe
 Apr 5 2017, 02:00:42 PM

So, are these two together not a hot ticket? It's two hours into the sale and plenty of seats are available. 

Miss Saigon-Helicopter MIA
 Mar 30 2017, 02:20:16 PM

I was there for the matinee and the helicopter came down. It starts as a projection and then you see the helicopter come down with someone flying it. It looks amazing and is everything you want it to be. sorry you didn't get to see it. 

How long is Bette Midler in Hello Dolly for?
 Jan 9 2017, 09:16:16 AM

Any reports on how long her run is? I'm looking to get tickets for August/September. 

Hello, Dolly
 Jan 9 2017, 08:38:19 AM

does anybody know when bette midler is leaving the production?

Othello Ticket 1pm today
 Dec 21 2016, 10:16:29 AM

Hey I have a spare ticket to Othello today at 1pm. Does anybody want it for face value at $130? PM me quick please.

Nov 16 Hamilton Tickets for Sale
 Sep 14 2016, 12:58:31 PM

Hi, how much are you looking for both tickets?

Sierra Boggess & Julian Ovenden -2 orchestra tickets -Carnegie Hall tonight!!!
 Oct 9 2015, 10:52:06 AM

Would anyone like 2 tickets to see Sierra Boggess and Julian Ovenden at the New York pops tonight at Carnegie Hall?  Something came up and I don't want them to go to waste! They're in the orchestra and they cost $250 but I'm looking at best offer at this point!! I'll meet you and hand deliver them!

Steven Pasquale and Sierra Boggess - Selling 2 Tix - Carnegie Hall
 Sep 3 2015, 11:17:44 AM

They're in Balcony Row K seat 1-3. I tried returning the tickets but all I can do is donate them back and they have a strict no exchange policy. Only subscription holders can exchange seats. The tickets were $40 each with an $8 service charge on them.

Steven Pasquale and Sierra Boggess - Selling 2 Tix - Carnegie Hall
 Sep 3 2015, 10:13:33 AM

Hey! So I was just cast in a show out in LA and have to go there to film for the month of October. However I have 2 tickets for the NY Pops Plays R&H at Carnegie Hall featuring Steven Pasquale and Sierra Boggess. Tickets are $96 total. I can't return them and I just want to get my money back. Thanks! Would hate to see these go to waste!

Broadway Window Card Frames
 Jun 16 2015, 03:53:01 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy cheap poster frames? I have about 10 different posters at the size 14x22 (most autographed) and I want to get them all framed but each frame sold on playbill.com is near $30. I looked at different websites and really don't want to have to drop a couple hundred bucks just for frames.Does anyone have any good leads on where I can buy something affordable? Thank you!

2 Balcony Tickets for Into the Woods Reunion at Bam- 7pm
 May 31 2015, 02:29:03 PM

Hi! I have two tickets to the Into the Woods Reunion at BAM for 7pm. They are two balcony seats and I am selling them for face value at $35 each ($80 total including service fees) I bought the tickets and my job just informed me I have to be in California for business. I saw balcony is sold out for both shows so I would like to give the tickets to someone that missed out on going for cheap!

Selling 1 ticket for Fish in the Dark for June 2nd 7pm.
 May 21 2015, 01:49:27 PM

I'm selling 1 ticket for Fish in the Dark for June 2nd at 7pm. I was offered a ticket to a different show for the evening and am trying to unload this one. It is Row B of the balcony and am asking for $75 (face value). You can come with me to the box office and I will put the ticket in your name right in front of you so you know it's legit. 

Looking for 1 Hamilton Ticket May 3 730pm
 Apr 16 2015, 09:19:07 AM

Hi, How much for your Hamilton ticket?

Neil Patrick Harris' first and last year as Oscar host
 Feb 23 2015, 10:57:55 AM
You're welcome!
Neil Patrick Harris' first and last year as Oscar host
 Feb 23 2015, 10:50:03 AM
It wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be. My own opinion is that it was "fine" Nothing special but simply fine. Hugh Jackman bombed at the oscars also. His opening number was worse than Neil's. What do all successful oscar hosts have in common? They're all comedians. (degeneres, rock, crystal, martin) Comedians know how to handle that type of room and that caliber of an awards show. Neil was fine as a host and the writers didn't help him joke wise either. He's far from overrated. His p
When is Jessie Muellers Final Performance in Beautiful?
 Aug 31 2014, 12:06:55 PM
My mother is visiting NYC in November and I want to take her to see the show because she's a big fan of Jessie!! Any reports yet on when her final performance will be?
Extra ticket to Shakespeare Event at the Delacorte Tonight
 Jun 30 2014, 02:55:59 PM
Hi, I bought a ticket tonight for $75 to the Shakespeare event at the delacorte tonight at 8pm. I'm looking to receive face value for the ticket or best offer. Direct Message me and we can discuss what you think is fair. I'll gladly bring my receipt as well to prove to you I bought this seat so you don't think I'm trying to pull one over on you. Thanks!
Kenneth Btanaugh Macbeth Rush
 Jun 12 2014, 03:41:34 PM
Has anyone tried rushing the Kenneth Branaugh Macbeth? Any onfo you have would be appreciated!
2 tickets to see Idina Menzel at Radio City on June 16th
 Jun 12 2014, 01:48:29 PM
Hey Everyone,

I have two tickets to see Idina Menzel. Tickets are in the Orchestra and are going for 500 all together. Let me know if interested!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You