News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tylerjeffrey2

Member Name: tylerjeffrey2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shows with the best Scenic Design?
 May 27 2017, 01:46:28 AM

I love set design!

This season, Miss Saigon, Great Comet & Amelie had a great set for sure.
Top favorites are: Rocky, American Psycho, She Loves Me, Billy Elliot, The King and I, and How to Succeed in Business.

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery/Bette Midler
 May 24 2017, 05:01:20 PM

I did SRO last Thursday 5/18. First person in line showed up at 3am. Next group of 3 arrived around 4am. I (and my two friends) got there at 5:20am and was 5th in line. Everyone before me was getting singles. Next person showed up at 6:00am. Next person showed up at 6:30am. Around 9am there was maybe 12-15 people in line. By 9:45am, the line had about 30 people in it. 

I didn't stick around to see who got what tickets but they were selling Standing Room and last row balcon

Late Arrivers
 May 23 2017, 11:38:54 PM

Someone said that DEH doesn't do late seating but they sat at least a dozen people in the orchestra after the first song last Saturday night. The only show that I saw strictly enforce no late seating was Hello, Dolly. I had standing room tickets and late comers were required to stand in the back and watch the show until intermission when they could take their seats. Several audience members got up during both acts to use the restroom, and none were allowed to return to their seats. It was

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 May 23 2017, 11:35:32 PM

So I don't post on here much but wanted to share my experience.

I was wanting to see the show this last Saturday night 5/20 @ 8PM. Telecharge had nothing "pop up", watched resale sites but the cheapest seat was going for $350 and eventually got sold. Went to the box office around 5:30PM and the box office clerk recommended the cancellation line.

I got in line at 5:45PM on a Saturday, there were 6 people ahead of me. At about 6:10PM, someone came out and ask

Color Purple Rush?
 Nov 8 2016, 04:21:08 PM

Also interested to see if anyone has rushed recently? Trying to debate if I could get a decent rush seat or just go with TodayTix.

DEAR EVAN HANSEN at Off-Broadway's Second Stage Theatre
 May 5 2016, 02:55:29 PM

Anyone tried to get the general rush tickets an hour before curtain lately? How early should I line up?

PIPPIN Rush recently - what time should you be in line by?
 Mar 27 2014, 05:26:27 PM
I rushed last Wednesday. I like to rush on days with two performances to better my odds. I got there around 8:20am and got the 23rd ticket for the 8pm show. I sat third row, house left. Great seat. And there were at least 10 people behind me who got tickets for that evening too. The line was VERY long by 9am and you couldn't tell what was Pippin and what was Les Mis.
ROCKY lotto
 Mar 22 2014, 06:30:02 PM
I went Wednesday afternoon to try lottery. Probably 35 people there for 20 tickets. My name was called third. But they also had a ton of $39 partial view seats and $45 orchestra seats available and they were talking those up.

I had two friends buy partial views for Thursday night's show 35 minutes before curtain.

Bullets Over Broadway Rush Stories?
 Mar 21 2014, 06:11:41 PM
I went on Monday at 7pm and, of course, there were no rush seats left. But they had a ton of balcony seats that they were giving away for $45. Good deal.
Bullets Over Broadway Rush Stories?
 Mar 16 2014, 02:48:09 PM
Anyone try the rush for Bullets last week?
Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
 Mar 9 2014, 03:47:46 PM
To those who have been successful with the no-guarantee rush seats, how early are you getting there?
Newsies lottery
 Apr 23 2012, 01:42:39 AM
Did you see how many tickets they gave away?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You