News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KodyMullins

KodyMullins Profile Photo
Member Name: KodyMullins
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Nicole Scherzinger To Replace Patina Miller in  Dec 26 2013, 12:02:21 PM
Girl has a BFA in acting.
Andrea Martin out all of August  Aug 7 2013, 12:16:05 AM
Just back from the show and Andrea was in tonight! An amazing performance too. I didn't realize how much she actually did, but man, she KILLED it.
Laura Osnes or Patina Miller for the Tony  Jun 4 2013, 10:07:10 PM
I've only seen Cinderella and Laura gave a genuine, charismatic, and overall wonderful performance, but with all the exposure Pippin has gotten, talk show performances, cast recording, etc. I can tell that Patina is the true winner here.
Pippin Coming This Spring??  Nov 6 2012, 09:57:35 AM
Please let this be true!
re: Cast Recording Flubs  Jul 30 2012, 12:05:46 AM
In the Footloose Cast Recording, during the Finale, at around 2:02, there is a very obvious voice crack. "First we've got TO turn you around.
Quirky princess song  Jun 22 2012, 08:21:42 PM
The Prima Donna song. I can't remember the exact title but it's known as the Prima Donna Song. I wanna say it's from the Enchantress.
WICKED or SISTER ACT?  Jun 6 2012, 08:54:35 PM
My God, what are you thinking? I agree with @TheGirlUpstairs. There are so many shows on Broadway that aren't...well...bad. Okay, maybe Sister Act isn't bad, but Wicked sure as hell isn't that good and definitely not as good as it's fan base makes it out to be. I know you probably won't listen to me, becasue what do I know, but if there is one thing I do know, its that these shows shouldn't be your first picks. Keep your options open.
What's Going on With the Carrie CD?  Jun 5 2012, 11:57:22 PM
Typically, yes, they are released on Tuesdays, but on this site, it lists Carrie's release date to be 8/1/2012.
What's Going on With the Carrie CD?  Jun 5 2012, 10:56:35 PM
Well, as of right now it is due to be released on August 1st. Whether that is digitally or in-stores, I'm not sure.
Sondheim Survey  Jun 4 2012, 07:32:26 PM
Three Favorite Shows:
West Side Story
Company
Assassins

Least Favorite:
The Frogs

Three Favorite Songs:
The Ballad of Czolgosz
Another Hundred People
Giants in the Sky

Musical Theatre Schools  Jun 3 2012, 08:46:16 PM
I will be graduating from high school next year and I have full intentions of majoring in musical theatre in college. I would appreciate it if the BroadwayWorld family could help me out a little bit by giving me some insights to which schools are top-notch and which are not. Any recommendations would be great!

Thanks again! Hope you can help!

Once or Newsies?  May 30 2012, 02:49:21 AM
This is really troubling me when making my Tony predictions and the Best New Musical category is one of the hardest this season, so will it be Once or Newsies?
Predict when Shows Will Close...  May 9 2012, 11:56:06 AM
I would absolutely LOVE to see Wicked close in the near future...one can only take so much.
What Will Happen To EVITA Once Ricky Leaves?  May 8 2012, 11:47:41 PM
I don't see EVITA closing any time soon, therefore, I can't help but wonder how long it will last after Ricky Martin leaves the show considering he is what is bringing in most of the profit.
Rant about the 2012 TONY nominations here  May 1 2012, 09:09:03 AM
First of all, it's Nice Work if YOU Can Get It, and secondly, it's Gershwin's, therefore it is great.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You