News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SondheimFreak2

Member Name: SondheimFreak2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Megan Hilty
 May 11 2013, 06:03:35 PM
Megan would be a PERFECT Mabel. Her Time Heals Everything would be glorious. Plus more people need to know that show.
SMASH
 May 6 2013, 01:47:12 PM
Has no one else mentioned Karen's screamingly funny confession of her love for Jimmy or did I just miss that in the 10 or so pages of this thread I didn't read?
Lea Michelle on SMASH ??
 Dec 12 2012, 02:24:42 PM
http://broadwayworld.com/article/Liza-Minnelli-to-Perform-on-NBCs-SMASH-Season-2-20121113
SMASH Season 2 Trailer
 Nov 19 2012, 11:34:52 PM
Never mind I found it! Thanks for the tip.
SMASH Season 2 Trailer
 Nov 19 2012, 11:30:16 PM
Oh wow completely missed that! Do you remember what thread it was in?
SMASH Season 2 Trailer
 Nov 19 2012, 11:25:27 PM
What spoiler picture? I thought I was keeping up with all of the speculation but I guess not.
Bess Gets An Alternate
 Jul 1 2012, 10:56:47 PM
I saw Alicia as Bess the day before they made the press release about Audra's respiratory inflammation, and before they said anything about an alternate. She was definitely there vocally (although like stated above, her diction was shaky). Her acting was also extremely inconsistent, but she had good chemistry with Norm. The rape scene really wasn't connecting though.
I'm also surprised they're adding her as an alternate this late into the run, but it makes sense.

Ticket advice
 Jun 3 2012, 11:51:36 PM
I would really like to see Once or Porgy and Bess, but I know both of those will be almost impossible to get on short notice. What discount sites would you recommend?
Ticket advice
 Jun 3 2012, 08:41:57 PM
I'm going to be in NYC 2 weeks from today, and need some advice (clearly). I'm planning on going to a TKTS booth; is it safe to assume that most of the Tony-nominated shows will be gone from there by then, it being a week after the awards? Thanks in advance!
Smash - Series Discussion
 May 14 2012, 06:31:42 PM

Performances at Tony Awards
 May 1 2012, 10:51:57 PM
Is it realistic to hope for Laura doing a song from Bonnie & Clyde? I just ask because Spiderman performed last year and they weren't even eligible (and don't even get me started on Memphis), so it makes me think it's possible, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
Performances at Tony Awards
 May 1 2012, 09:48:47 PM
Does anyone think that Follies will do Who's That Woman? It really only showcases Terri White but it's the show's showiest number. I could see other numbers (especially Loveland bits) in the montage, but I don't know how well they would work by themselves without the corresponding character arc.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You