News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JosieG1111

Member Name: JosieG1111
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Boston Vocal Coaches
 Oct 31 2003, 11:56:16 PM
Hello!

Anybody know any great Boston area vocal coaches?? I am in this area and have been studying off and on with a few people but want to bump it up a little bit. My current vocal coach seems to love not showing up for my appointment, I'm getting annoyed. I am a musical theatre major in college and sing tenor/baritone. Anyone know anyone!?

re: Paid Full Price
 Oct 31 2003, 11:41:49 PM
Phantom, spring break last year...I was stupid and woke up from my friends place late and didnt want to wait in the half price line so I went to the box office and handed over $100..got row D...it was totally dumb of me because there was deffinetly nobody in the theatre. Again, March 2003 nobody was buying phantom tickets and it was prob. all over the ticket booth..but ya I paid $100
re: re: re: Musical Theater Colleges
 Oct 31 2003, 11:30:11 PM

Franklin Pierce College in NH has a FANTASTIC theatre program. Does not specifically have Musical Theatre but its acting program is wonderful! This past winter it was the winner of the ACTF Festival at the Kennedy Center in DC. Lot of people graduate and immediatly start to become professional actors.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: ELM St.
 Oct 31 2003, 11:10:48 PM
I lover horror movies. Yes the new texas was really entertaining, I loved it. Which Freddy version is the one where he sucks the air out of this girl in class and she has an asthma attack and dies when she wakes up? I though that one was ok but that was probably one of the best scenes in it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You