News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Stevenyc11101

Member Name: Stevenyc11101
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Billy Porter last performance in Kinky Boots. Any curtain speeches?
 Nov 21 2015, 09:02:58 AM

Was anyone at Kinky Boots last night for Billy Porter's last performance? Any curtain speeches? Is there any videos? I would love to see them if there are....

WICKED TICKETS
 Sep 28 2015, 02:36:04 PM

are these tickets still avail?

Thanks,

Stephen

When do Norm Lewis and Sierra Boggess depart Phantom?
 Aug 20 2014, 11:41:50 AM
Does anyone know when Norm and Sierra leave?

Also, typically the Christine alternate goes on Wednesday evening, and Saturday matinee. Is that the case with Sierra?

Any info is appreciated!

re: XANADU Cast to perform at Splash Bar (July 23)
 Jul 13 2007, 01:00:49 PM
Will Cheyenne be performing since that falls under the time he'll be out of the show?

Hopefully he will perform! Once all the gays see him in those sexy short shorts they will run to buy tickets.

Cheyenne is YUMMY!!!

re: Did judy mclane leave Mamma Mia?
 May 29 2007, 11:26:51 PM
I just found out from a friend who works at the theatre as an usher that Judy McLane will be back in July. Joan Hess is taking over for a month from Judy's understudy Jen Burleigh-Bentz who's been doing the role for months.

I wonder if they want to give Joan a "test drive" to see how she does before they hire her to replace Judy if she decided not to renew her contract again.

I hope that helps...........

re: Did judy mclane leave Mamma Mia?
 May 29 2007, 05:25:42 PM
Judy's been out on medical leave for a couple of months now. Not sure when she'll be back since she fractured her back or something.

I do agree she is one of the best things in that show! Her Carolee, and Gina Farrell make a GREAT trio of Dynamos!!!

re: Richard Kind curse?
 Apr 21 2007, 12:18:14 AM
I do remember thinking about the Jennifer Jason Leigh curse.

She was going into Cabaret when it was at the Kit Kat Club and that day scaffolding collapsed on the street and they closed the street for weeks forcing the show to transfer to Studio 54.

A few years later if I remember correctly her first performance in PROOF was September 11, 2001.

re: Is HAIRSPRAY Closing in June?
 Mar 1 2007, 10:14:57 AM
probably not. Most shows that don't have a huge advance only sell tickets 3 to 4 months in advance of the current date.

I would say the producers will hold out until the movie comes out to try and boost ticket sales

re: Barrett's final Bee
 Feb 22 2007, 09:53:05 AM
From what I hear they are getting rid of the entire cast and bringing in the Boston cast if I remember correctly. The original cast members were offered the Los Angeles cast, and the others contracts just aren't being renewed.

I went on gay night the other week and had a great time. Lisa Howard still gives one of the best, complete, and strong performances on Broadway today!!

re: Bway Actor/esses We Miss
 Jun 3 2006, 06:56:30 AM
Give me some Louise Pitre!!!!

She was absolutely stunning in Mamma Mia! She made the show! What a voice!!! I would love to see her back in NYC!!

re: Something you weren't supposed to see during a Broadway show
 Jun 2 2006, 10:29:16 AM
When I went to see "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" I was sitting on the extreme side house right and Stanley Wayne Matthis was waiting behind a door to make his first entrance and he was talking with someone off stage then he stopped and mimed putting a pickle in his mouth( to be very "Rated PG" on this board).
re: Why is Amy Spanger not a big star?
 May 23 2006, 10:59:33 AM
I totally agree. She is an amazing performer but she is very distant and cold when you meet her in person. She doesn't have the star quality that most "stars" ooze.

Maybe she doesn't want to be a "star", maybe she just wants to be a working actress who is appreciated in the theatre community....which she is!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You