News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rochisny

Member Name: rochisny
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery/Bette Midler  May 2 2017, 11:32:27 AM

I got in line at 4am on Friday night for Saturday SRO and was 6th in line. The first person got there at 3. Bear in mind that Saturday is a 2 show day, so more of us got tickets.

From Telecharge:

On Tuesdays** beginning June 13, 2017, the role of Dolly Levi will be played by Donna Murphy. Donna Murphy will also perform the role of Dolly Levi on June 27 - July 2, July 5 - 9, Sunday evening - July 30, September 6 - 10, Sunday evening - October 15, Monday evening - October 30, Nove

ANASTASIA Previews  Mar 28 2017, 03:41:58 PM

Yes. Was Row B, house right, all the way on the side. Last two seats. Obstructed view but not awful.

BARE Reviews  Dec 12 2012, 02:45:52 PM
Here's Variety's
http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117948900.html?cmpid=RSS|Reviews|LegitReviews

As someone who liked the show, I'm glad to see this!

BARE THE MUSICAL Previews  Dec 3 2012, 09:51:18 AM
I did rush yesterday (got there at 8:30 which was really too early, the people who showed up at ten still got tickets). I have never seen the show before and didn't know the music or story and I loved it. I can't compare it to any other version obviously but this show as it stands alone was very powerful.
Bare Rush?  Dec 3 2012, 09:46:31 AM
You can buy 2 rush (front row) tickets for Bare for 26.50 each. I got there yesterday at 8:30 and was #7 in line but as people said the box office was selling rush tickets for both the evening and matinee performances for Ave Q, Bare and Forever Dusty so I was the second person to actually buy Bare rush. If I were to do it again I'd probably get there around 9:30, those people still got tickets.
BARE THE MUSICAL Previews  Nov 30 2012, 10:51:30 AM
Has anyone tried for rush tickets on a Sunday? The box office opens at 10am and I can't figure out how early I need to be there to ensure two seats. Does anyone know?
Josh Gad confirms he is leaving The Book Of Mormon  Jun 4 2012, 11:36:42 AM
I saw the matinee yesterday and asked both Andrew Rannels and Josh Gad when their last performances are. Josh Gad's is the fan performance on Wed June 6th and Andrew Rannels's is Sunday June 10th. Their replacements have not been announced yet. Jared Gertner played the evening performance last night (I went to both) and I asked him if he is replacing Josh and he said he's not allowed to talk about it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You