News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaysouth

Member Name: bwaysouth
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TDF Update - 7/16
 Jul 25 2015, 02:51:07 PM

Anyone done TDF for On the Town?  I know it's a huge theater, so I guess there's the potential to be really far back, so just thought I'd check.

Hamilton Previews
 Jul 13 2015, 07:48:23 PM

Would also be interested to hear more on how the lottery went -- how they handled a crowd of that size, logistics of having people enter, how long the process took, etc.  Those were some lucky winners; looks as though the chances of winning were tiny for sure!

Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread
 Jun 2 2015, 08:11:07 PM

Hey, Chicago experts!  With Brandy extending in the show for the summer, I'm thinking I may have to make a visit back to Chicago.  Does anyone know how the rush seats have been location-wise?  I know when I went several years ago they were near the front of the orchestra on the sides, but I wonder if anybody has more recent information.

TDF Update
 May 27 2015, 07:05:43 PM

Thanks so much for the information!

TDF Update
 May 26 2015, 08:27:21 PM

Does anybody have any information about where seat locations have been through TDF lately? -- specifically interested in Gigi, On the Town, Hand to God, It Shoulda Been You, or Wolf Hall.  I found some things in some threads from a while back (mostly during previews), but nothing very recent.  Thanks in advance!

Neil Simon Theatre seating question
 May 25 2015, 07:17:25 PM

Somewhat related question -- does anyone here have experience with the seats for Gigi on TDF versus the lottery/rush?  I know that I'll go for one or the other, but I'm wondering which seats have tended to be better.  Any advice would be appreciated!

Rocky Or Bullets TDF
 Jul 24 2014, 09:29:27 PM
I did TDF for Bullets the first week of July and got left orchestra, Row M, just a few seats off the center aisle -- was a great seat. When I booked the ticket, the message on TDF said that the seat would be in the mezzanine, but it obviously was not. There was a couple in line behind me who also did TDF, and they got center orchestra row N, so the seat selection for TDF seemed to be pretty good (at least that night). For what it's worth, I also had a great time at the show -- found it really
Peter & the Starcatcher Rush New World Stages?
 May 12 2013, 10:48:50 AM
Has anyone rushed Peter and the Starcatcher since it moved Off-Broadway to New World Stages? Just wondering what the rush has been like, seat locations, etc. Thanks if anyone has any info!
Avenue Q off broadway changes and rush questions
 Jan 21 2013, 12:12:56 AM
Zamedy, when I saw it over the summer, it was "Fox News" in place of "George Bush."

Also, did rush when I went over the summer. Went to a Sunday evening show and got to the box office at about 11:15, which was past the opening (which was at 10, I think). Just walked in and didn't have a problem. Have heard other people say that it was more crowded (and that tickets go fast), so maybe I just got lucky that it was a slow day.

ELF rush
 Dec 14 2012, 05:53:04 PM
Just decided to buy TDF tickets for the weekend before Christmas since the price was only a little more than rush. Any word on where the TDF seats for this are located?
Grace Rush
 Dec 14 2012, 05:50:52 PM
Thanks for the information; planning to rush it next weekend!
ELF rush
 Dec 10 2012, 10:06:38 PM
Going into the holiday season, I'd like to know how this rush has been. Any info?
Avenue Q Rush Seats
 Oct 17 2012, 06:03:58 PM
I rushed earlier this summer, and the seats were front row. The stage isn't high at all, so the seats were great. I would do rush if you can get there in time.
How Is Max von Essen Doing As
 Jul 7 2012, 12:26:17 AM
I went tonight -- my first time seeing Evita, so I haven't seen Ricky Martin in the role. I loved the show. I love the score for Evita, and I thought the staging for this production was lovely. Many people in the audience around me seemed to be upset that Ricky Martin wasn't in the show. I don't know where they got their tickets, but they acted surprised that no one had informed them that he wouldn't be there until they got the note in the Playbill. At intermission, one woman went to an ush
Anything Goes Rush This Weekend
 Jul 6 2012, 01:04:56 PM
I rushed on Wednesday (July 4), which only had a matinee. I was there at 8:30 and was the ninth person in line. I'm not sure how many tickets they were selling, but by the time the box office opened, there were probably around 30 people in line. My ticket was last row of the center mezzanine on the aisle.
Porgy and Bess Ticket Exchange?
 Jun 28 2012, 08:43:28 PM
I purchased tickets for the July 4 matinee of Porgy and Bess many weeks ago. I just happened to log back on to Ticketmaster today and noticed that now there is a message (which was not there before) stating that Audra McDonald would not be appearing in the performance. I'd really like to see her. I'm wondering if anyone has had any success exchanging tickets/getting refunds for the performances recently when Audra has been out. I'd like to take care of this as soon as possible in the event t
Rush Tickets
 Jun 26 2012, 04:00:01 PM
Where were the rush seats located? Thinking of doing rush for these two soon.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You