News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Next2Noone

Next2Noone Profile Photo
Member Name: Next2Noone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Pippin Revival Tour Question
 Aug 19 2019, 01:55:52 PM

I was watching a video of the finale of the Pippin revival today and I remembered how breathtaking it was to see the tent come down and expose the backstage of the Music Box Theatre. I was not able to see the tour, but I am curious if they actually exposed the backstage of all of the theatres around the country or if they built a fake backstage. 

Rock of Ages Rush
 Jan 5 2015, 04:28:36 PM
Does anyone know if they are doing rush in their final weeks? I know last year during the winter there were a few days where they just sold the tickets online and did not sell rush. Looking to go this weekend and would prefer to rush than buy online.
BC/EFA Fall 2014
 Nov 25 2014, 02:34:19 PM
I have had friends who have toured before and they said for BCEFA, they typically do not collect on the opening night/closing night for each city. Those days are a little too hectic to organize collections. Also I know some theaters, like one in Pittsburgh, only allow them to collect on a few nights. Non-profit organizations don't like to have their patrons donate to other non-profits I guess...
A New Cinderella
 Dec 29 2013, 09:57:30 PM
I guess Ashley Spencer was too busy this time...
Wicked 10th Ticket
 Sep 23 2013, 11:58:53 PM
So a while back I bought a ticket to wicked's 10th anniversary show and now it looks as though I will not be able to use it. Would anyone here be interested in purchasing it, Or would Ebay be easier for that kind of thing? You can PM me if you have any questions or possibly want to buy it.
Lyrics that have changed in Shows
 Sep 6 2013, 11:29:18 PM
I am curious of changes from Cast Recording to Actual Stage Show songs. My Examples:

Next to Normal
OBCR: "He's been dead 16 years"
Show: "He's been dead all these years"

Rock of Ages- The note at the end of Harden My Heart was much shorter and I believe lower for Amy Spanger than current ones I've heard.

Do you have any other examples? Also does anyone know the reason for the Next to Normal change?

Flea Market Prices
 Aug 8 2013, 02:16:52 AM
From what I can remember a lot of tables prefer cash. I think there is a location that serves as an "ATM" where you get a receipt and hand it to the table for whatever item it was you were looking to purchase.

Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

Project Question
 Jun 28 2013, 06:28:17 PM
Thank you for the response. Would I just send a letter to the theatre? Or is there an easier way?
Project Question
 Jun 28 2013, 06:02:01 PM
I am doing a project for the Broadway Cares Flea Market, and I am looking for some advice. I have two BC/EFA posters and I am getting Broadway actors to sign them. SO far I have about 15 signatures from touring companies and regional productions. Now I am going to NYC and I was wondering if you think there is a way to get people up there to sign them(Patina Miller, Tom Hanks, Cicely Tyson, etc)

I thought about going to the stage door and explaining the project to the guard and seeing i

One last question
 Jun 8 2013, 01:00:43 PM
The door may be marked, but the gates are set up before the show lets out, so you'll be able to see where to stand. As for who comes out: Most of the cast comes out on matinees and evenings. Laura and Victoria both come out, what seems like all the time. Harriet Harris I hear can be hit or miss. It seems she signed more in the beginning of the run. Hope that helps.
Dumbest Tony Awards Decisions
 May 28 2013, 06:21:42 PM
Stephanie J Block not being nominated until this year.

Hate against
 May 22 2013, 11:15:01 PM
I get into this argument with friends all the time. I am a fan of Ashley Spencer but a few of my friends do not care for her. They say that she is unsuccessful because she has not originated many roles like Laura Osnes has. Well I think that is okay because she at least is able to get jobs and people want to hire her. I see nothing wrong with her career choices so far even though she has been mostly replacements.
Anything Goes tour...
 Apr 18 2013, 02:45:06 PM
I am from Pittsburgh and have been to Heinz Hall many times. the balcony is very good in this theatre. It is not cavernous and you can see faces for the most part, even in the last row. The only bad thing is sound sometimes travels weird in there, but it's not terrible.

Also, saw the show for the first time tuesday night. I think it is a fun old musical. The pacing can be a little slow, but I truly enjoyed it.

the actor you have seen the most in
 Apr 7 2013, 10:39:31 PM
Ashley Spencer

1.Curtains (PCLO)
2.Producers (PCLO)
3.Hairspray (PCLO)
4.Rock of Ages (4x)

I'd like to think of myself as her biggest fan, but I feel under appreciated haha. Oh well she still is amazing!

BCEFA Easter Bonnet Collections
 Mar 31 2013, 12:10:12 AM
Book of Mormon tour had:
Tote bags for $20
Aprons - $20
Signed Posters - $80

They are doing quite well with collections and are really trying to win again. Their amount raised so far seems really good.

bare: a musical Sheet Music??
 Mar 17 2013, 12:45:41 AM
As for a recording, Taylor Trensch said they are definitely talking about it, but they are still waiting for the green light. It seems like it is likely that the new cast will get a recording though.
BCEFA Easter Bonnet Collections
 Mar 5 2013, 02:02:44 AM
As per a BC/EFA worker. The shows will start collecting on March 8th
Anyone seeing Matilda soon?
 Mar 4 2013, 12:01:53 PM
Wednesday seems to be the popular night. I will be there then as well. Looking forward to it. Especially going into it blindly.
Rock of Ages Rush
 Jan 15 2013, 01:51:16 AM
Out of the 4 times I have rushed in the past 3 months it was pretty dead when the box office opened. They seem to have a decent amount of tickets, but the last three times they only had single tickets. I would say get there maybe 20 mins early(if you want more than one) If not then anytime up til curtain should work.
Flashdance
 Jan 3 2013, 03:07:46 PM
Last night, I had people involved in the production sitting behind me. At one point I heard them talking about contracts. This made me think. What will happen when the show goes to Broadway? Will the tour cast transfer, or will they just continue with the tour?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You