News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nicthediva

nicthediva Profile Photo
Member Name: nicthediva
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

So if there was a new movie of A Chorus Line..
 Aug 10 2012, 11:55:32 PM
I'd love to see it as a non-singing movie, with major emphasis on the dancing and acting.
Am I the only one who'd pay to see Disney's
 Aug 6 2012, 07:27:10 PM
I know, I just wish you could give some credit to kids in theatre these days. I know some posters have been annoying this week, but not every kid is like that.

Aug 6 2012, 07:17:05 PM
Oh don't worry, I'll still be here.
 Aug 6 2012, 03:21:22 AM
No different than you calling talented directors "jackasses".

Shows for young kids?
 Aug 5 2012, 08:31:26 PM
The Berenstain Bears Live! for the three year old.

Older one might like Wicked or MAYBE Spiderman.

They might both like Mary Poppins. :)

Aug 5 2012, 05:12:00 PM
jv92: Oh shut up. Not every adolescent in theatre falls into the group that want's to see "Hannah Montanna the Musical" on Broadway. I find it hilarious that you think I and other kids have never seen those shows. I'm simply saying that I loved that movie, and I think it could translate great to the stage.

Aug 4 2012, 10:59:52 PM
^ Totally forgot the voice of Charlotte is a stage actress too.

Aug 4 2012, 10:36:21 PM
(Bouncing off of the Tangled board)

I think it has some great potential.

Thoughts?

Disney's TANGLED on Broadway?
 Aug 4 2012, 04:46:50 AM
I'd rather like to see them bring "Princess and the Frog" to Broadway before Tangled. The story, the songs, and the individuality of every character could really be something special if done right.

Jennifer Hudson as Wicked Movie's Elphaba
 Aug 1 2012, 07:14:34 PM
Amanda Seyfried as Glinda... she has chops, she still looks young, I think she would be great.

I don't know about you all, but I would love to see Wicked done with no singing or dancing on screen. I think it could be a great movie without the music... but that's just me.

Annie 20th Anniversary Revival Casting Controversy
 Jul 31 2012, 07:14:35 PM
Mind sharing the link to the video?
Thoughts on the NBC show "Smash"?
 Jul 29 2012, 12:35:02 AM
Most of my other 13 year old theatre-obsessed friends *cough* competition *cough* seem to love this show, I love it too. But, we're not on Broadway, and we're not professional actors. From someone who has experienced thee audition-rehearsel-performance process for Broadway shows, or someone who just knows a great deal about the process, is it accurate? Obviously I know a director would never highly consider casting a no-name, green, never-on-Broadway actress for a lead, but besides from that, is
Dance numbers that sound great on CD but disappoint onstage
 Jul 25 2012, 02:01:58 AM
I've always had a feeling "What You Want" from Legally Blonde always sounds mediocre ON CD but knocks it out of the park ON STAGE. There's something about the energy on that stage at that moment that makes it so... amazing.

Wanted to switch it around.

Phantom Lip-Syncing??
 Jul 21 2012, 07:49:02 PM
The whole cast wouldn't lip synch, god no.
Matilda Casting?
 Jul 21 2012, 07:33:51 PM
Anyone know what the height limit is for the school children ensemble?
Most obnoxious and delusional musical fans...
 Jul 19 2012, 05:32:52 AM
Amen!

Glee has really gotten on my nerves. In it's first season, it was a small show, that not many knew about. The next season, it was like a freaking wave of tweenage girls all learned about the show at once! Then the show got really over exposed, and now it's just another show that has horrible story lines, bad acting, and has really gone past it's prime.

I can tolerate Wicked, I just can't stand listening to the songs all day, and having everyone go on about Idina Menzel, w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You