News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lenstersf2

Member Name: Lenstersf2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Does LuPone stage door at the Anarchist?
 Nov 28 2012, 10:54:27 PM
Good to hear! Hoping to get Patti to sign a Sweeney Todd playbill.
Does LuPone stage door at the Anarchist?
 Nov 28 2012, 10:38:04 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does she stage door? Matinee and evening performances? Does she sign?

Thanks.

Worst pies....
 Nov 24 2012, 03:17:44 PM
This must be appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itjaDIfSd1I&feature=plcp

Javert's Suicide in the New Tour
 Nov 24 2012, 09:40:58 AM
I'm fairly certain it's some sort of lift...As already mentioned, after his fall, he exits through an opening through the back of the set. It seems like he's being pulled almost horizontally, which I don't think can be achieved only with wires.
Selling ticket to Glengarry Glen Ross
 Oct 19 2012, 11:06:44 AM
I tried selling this before, but no luck yet...I have one ticket to the Glengarry Glen Ross revival, starring Al Pacino. I bought the ticket a while ago, but can no longer make it due to a schedule conflict. I paid full price with telecharge charges ($162), but trying to sell it for $130. I can email the ticket or send it by mail.

Row G, Seat 10, Right Orchestra.
Date: Sunday, Nov. 18, 3pm

This seat is better than what is currently available on Telecharge. Don't miss out!

Selling one ticket to Glengarry Glen Ross
 Oct 12 2012, 09:22:35 PM
bump...
Selling one ticket to Glengarry Glen Ross
 Oct 9 2012, 09:37:45 AM
I'm selling one ticket to the Glengarry Glen Ross revival.

Date: Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012, 3PM
Row G, Seat 10 (Right orch)

I bought the ticket a couple of months ago, but something came up (I got cast in a show that is happening at the same time), so now won't be able to go. Hopefully someone else will be able to enjoy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130781060480&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks!

Anyone see The Best Man Replacement Cast?
 Aug 20 2012, 11:27:43 PM
I definitely could envision Alice's role in the play to be more substantial than it is. I agree that her character is complicated, but both Candice and Cybil have chosen to portray her in very similar ways - cold, distant, unsure about her feelings toward her husband. I wouldn't say that she's in love with him. I think she wants to love him, but can't get past the barrier that their lives have built throughout the years.
Anyone see The Best Man Replacement Cast?
 Aug 20 2012, 10:41:10 AM
Finally got to see it with the new cast. My thoughts:

1. Cybil Shepard vs. Candice Bergen. This role, unfortunately, I think is difficult because the character is rather boring. She's frustrated with her husband, somewhat disappointed about the trajectory of her life, and detachedly interested in her husband's success. It's hard to give a compelling performance with the material. Based on what I've read about her previous performances, it seems like Cybil has become more comfortable on

The Best Man - TKTS and/or Rush recently?
 Aug 3 2012, 06:55:06 PM
Anyone get tickets to The Best Man from the TKTS booth or by rushing recently? Planning to catch a Sunday matinee before it closes...curious to know the types of seats people are getting from both options. Also not sure if the show has been selling better since Vidal's passing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You