News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for oliviacecilia

oliviacecilia Profile Photo
Member Name: oliviacecilia
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Newsie stage door question?
 Sep 3 2012, 08:52:29 PM
Me and my friends are going to newsies tomorrow night and I was wondering if anyone had an idea about what the crowd at the stage door would be like after an evening show. Any ideas?
BROADWAY HOTTIES
 Sep 2 2012, 05:16:00 PM
ugh bless this post! but hellooo, hunter parrish, gorgeous beyond words. And ryan steele is so damn adorable, and kyle dean massey! ooh and cheyenne jackson, so hot!
First pic of Maroulis & Cox in Bway bound J&H
 Sep 1 2012, 05:47:52 PM
One reason I'm excited for this show is the fact that teal wicks is Emma! I saw her in wicked last year, and if I remember correctly she had very few bway credits of any and I was blown away. I'm estatic she's getting more success!
Sunday in the Park...George - ACT II
 Aug 31 2012, 02:51:43 PM
I realize the second act is flawed, but that doesn't deter my love for it, so I agree with ChenoKahn wholeheartedly. it definitely packs and emotional wallop as well. I think him being a reincarnate of George is incredibly creative in my opinion, and puts the show on a whole other level of emotion that isn't easily achieved. thats just my opinion.
Whaaat?
 Aug 30 2012, 10:18:58 PM
Honestly, I find myself rooting for Chaplin simply because I love seeing original musicals that aren't relying on some cheesy factor to succeed do well. Plus so many in the show are debuting or new to broadway, and I'd love to see them do well based purely on their talent.
Bad Lyrics
 Aug 30 2012, 10:09:43 PM
I hate to jump on the William Finn bandwagon because I do love his work, but in "the I love you song", I always thought 'we always knew you were a champion, your sadness filled my room, dear if you should feel my gloom blame it on me" was a bizarre and unclear phrase; perhaps it's going over my head somehow.
Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread
 Aug 30 2012, 10:03:24 PM
I was blessed enough to be raised by parents who adored theatre, and my mom found nothing wrong with playing the Chicago obc for me so many times that by the time I was six, I knew all the words but had no context. When I finally saw the show at 13, I was delighted. It was a show I had loved for years, and I was so afraid it would not live up to my expectations, but it surpassed it. I saw it with Charlotte d'amboise and she was absolutely brilliant, a perfect Roxie!
The Palace mezzanine
 Aug 30 2012, 02:56:06 PM
I've never had a problem with mezzanine seats before. I'm not 100% sure about that specific theater, but most have just a low bar that doesn't obstruct your view, and is barely noticeable.
Plays Everyone Should Read
 Aug 30 2012, 01:17:48 PM
I was wondering what you guys thought are the plays that every theatre lover should read at some point; classic, contemporary, or whatever!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You