News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HHteamofficial

HHteamofficial Profile Photo
Member Name: HHteamofficial
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Google Hangout with Heather Headley Oct. 4th
 Oct 3 2012, 08:53:55 PM
Join Heather Headley for a Google+ "Happy Birthday Hangout" Thursday Oct. 4th at 6pm ET/11p London. Let's talk about The Bodyguard Musical, The New Album and wish HH a Happy Birthday! Hope to see you tomorrow!
Heather Headley performs
 Sep 10 2012, 09:51:27 AM
The Bodyguard Rehearsals started today so as promised, here is a clip of Heather Headley singing "Run To You" We hope that you enjoy!
HHTeam

The Bodyguard Musical Rehearsals - via Heather Headley
 Sep 10 2012, 09:01:10 AM
"Well, today is the first day of school...rehearsal. I have my new bag, my books (script), my clean clothes, and I'm even being taken to the 'school door' by my Big Daddy. I'm nervous, but blessed, excited, and so very supported by the love and encouragement of so many. The next few weeks are going to be a challenge trying to find the 'voice' of Rachel. Her singing voice will sound a lot like mine (sorry about that) and my aim is to find who she is in my body! It's not going to be easy, especially since the body she inhabited before was quite a great one.

HHTeam begged me to let you hear this song from the new album and since it's the first day of rehearsal I thought it was fitting so here's a clip of my version of 'Run To You!'

Well, Wish me God's blessings, luck and many 'theatrical' broken legs! Here we go...let's write it...Chapter 22: The Bodyguard!"
- Heather Headley via www.facebook.com/heatherheadley

Heather Headley performs
 Sep 5 2012, 02:27:51 PM
Haven't read the script yet, but they were working on it for 6 years before it finally started workshops last year. We hear that there are some very nice changes. We are also planning to get Heather on some live hangouts soon with you guys so you can ask any questions you may have. She is traveling to London today so we are sending good traveling vibes her way :)
Heather Headley to Have An Alternate in THE BODYGUARD
 Sep 5 2012, 02:03:53 PM
Interesting choice... love Wicked! Nina Simone would be a perfect role though!
Heather Headley performs
 Sep 5 2012, 02:00:59 PM
The Bodyguard Rehearsals start this Monday, so we thought a good way to kick it off would be to release Heather Headley's version of "Run To You" off of her new album "Only One In The World." Please follow us @ hhteamofficial and Heather @ HeatherHeadley on twitter for more details. Thanks for the support guys!!
 Sep 5 2012, 01:54:35 PM
First up... The Bodyguard Musical London previewing this fall. We will keep you posted on Heather's film career :) Heather is actually traveling to London tonight so please wish her a safe journey. She does read and respond on her twitter and facebook. Anything from us is HHteamofficial Thanks again for the support guys!
 Sep 5 2012, 01:45:08 PM
Heather won a tony for "Aida" and Grammy for "Audience of One" so next in line would be an Oscar :) Thanks for your support! We've got new music for you guys on Monday to kick off The Bodyguard rehearsals, so please make sure you stop by Heather's Facebook page Monday and twitter @ heatherheadley of @ hhteamofficial to check it out! We hope that you enjoy and thanks again for your support!!
 Sep 3 2012, 11:53:40 AM
Hi Benjamin! HHteam here... We are Heather Headley's street team for her new album as well as the upcoming Bodyguard Musical. Yes, Heather did take a little bit of time away from Broadway to pursue her music career and actually won a Grammy award for her last album. Not bad! Oscar next? :) We are very excited to hear everyone's comments and give you the latest news on all things Heather Headley. Follow us on twitter @ hhteamofficial and you can follow Heather @ heatherheadley Don't forget to che
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You