News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Compose4Life

Member Name: Compose4Life
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Tour
 Jan 30 2006, 08:55:34 PM
I LOVED Amy Adams, but Patrick Cassidy and the guy who played the Pharoah were HORRIBLE! All my friends who I was with were cringing because these guys were singing SO flat. Even the man next to me said something to me. Maybe there was something wrong with the monitors and they couldn't hear?! I dunno, but I was really dissapointed. Amy Adams was flawless though.

Worst. Lyrics. EVER.
 Jan 27 2006, 12:07:05 PM
A lot of people are expressing dislike to a lot of RENT lyrics, but I honestly think the lyrics are fitting for the show. I think those lines add to the style of the show and the characters. Can you imagine the show without those lyrics? I can't!
re: Ana and Kate's final performances in 'Wicked'
 Jan 22 2006, 11:40:16 PM
There were about 100 people at the lottery. I was SO lucky. Wow. I was so dumb though, cause they asked if I wanted one or two tickets, and I said "one", thinking I wouldn't be able to find anyone to go with me since I thought all my friends were busy. Then go figure, like 10 of my friends were like "what the heck is wrong with you? WE would have went with you!!!"
Oooops!!!!

re: Ana and Kate's final performances in 'Wicked'
 Jan 22 2006, 11:27:18 PM
I was lucky enough to win the raffle for front row tickets and attend the final performance of Ana and Kate. It was AMAZING. So much emotion was put into the performance. It was the best I had seen them. They couldn't even finish the last phrase of "For Good" because of their emotions. They broke down and just hugged one another. It was extremely emotional, and I definitely was balling!! AMAZING. At the end, the producer came out and gave a nice little speech thanking them. It was a bit
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You