News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wicked Lovin' Guy

Wicked Lovin' Guy Profile Photo
Member Name: Wicked Lovin' Guy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Daphne sounds remarkable
 Nov 15 2006, 01:53:28 PM
Look, I just have to say this...while I will give that she supplies the raw emotion at times that Fantine needs, there is nothing about her singing that isn't just hurtful to the ears....I will grant there are times when she actually supports her sound that it isn't bad...but that is the rare exception. She is so airy and childlike in her singing not to mention that she speaks most of it instead of singing it. I think there are many ways to interpret a song, but come on. In general I just fee
re: Favorite orchestral harmonies in shows
 Feb 20 2006, 10:11:09 AM
I have to agree and say that Light in the Piazza...I mean you can't pick out just one number, they are all beautifully orchestrated...

also, I will have to say Wicked's orchestrations I think may be underrated by some...they are quite good...

but of all time, I would have to say Sweeney Todd has orchestra harmonies second to none.

re: What's the most you've paid for a ticket?
 Jan 24 2006, 03:34:47 PM
$ 500 for the Sondheim 75th Birthday celebration last March...was worth 10 times that amount...you will never see that many stars and legends of the Broadway Stage together again...and for such a great musical theatre genius..
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You