News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for micr0mini

micr0mini Profile Photo
Member Name: micr0mini
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The 'Official' Good-Bye thread to the Edies (GREY GARDENS)
 Jul 30 2007, 12:21:10 PM
Millie, somehow that doesn't surprise me lol

...and thank you Gypsy1527 for the pictures! What a night!

Jul 29 2007, 10:38:09 PM
So, I'm going to gush a little. Hope that's okay. Ok great!
I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone on the left side of the orchestra who found tissues covered in mascara next to their feet. Although I'd also like to plug Mac mascara, which did a pretty decent job withstanding the ultimate test (aka today's performance). So, back on topic...

The performance today was just breathtaking, and today was basically the most surreal day of my life. Thanks to the i

Jul 29 2007, 11:32:16 AM
I will never forget the inimitable feeling and the intense chills that this show always leaves me with. I am incredibly thankful that I'm going to be there today, but I'm sure it won't take long for me to hop on the crying-hot-mess-wagon. Anyone in the last row of the orchestra, have no fear, I've got the tissues covered.

re: Grey Gardens tickets for Sunday (heads up)
 Jul 27 2007, 05:08:34 PM
Happy birthday to me! I'm sitting in the last row of the orchestra and I'm so excited I can't even contain myself.
re: Wow! GREY GARDENS is finally closing this weekend!
 Jul 26 2007, 01:33:16 PM
That's bizarre because on Tuesday, when I was at the box office, they made it sound like they had absolutely nothing but a few full price tickets for today's show and that student rush and balcony seats would not be available for the week. I feel like they're sending out a lot of mixed messages, but oh well.

I have full price tickets for tonight's show because I'm afraid I'll have no way to get tickets for the last performance.

Broadwaybaby, I'm assuming you ended up getting

re: Josh Strickland 'Tarzan' on The View 6-23-2006
 Jun 23 2006, 11:50:39 AM
Is Josh gonna sing?
re: Chorus Line Dialogue
 Jan 26 2006, 11:52:37 PM
Hi,
I'm new here and I thought I might be of some help. The exact dialogue taken directly from the script is:

"Before I start eliminating, I just want to say I think you're all terrific. You've been wonderful about going through all of this today. I sincerely wish I could hire all of you, but I can't...Will the following people please step forward: Don...Greg...Al...Diana, no, (To DIANA) I'm wrong, back in line.
(To OTHERS)...Kristine...Bebe...Sheila...Connie...Maggie.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You