News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for singaboutlove

singaboutlove Profile Photo
Member Name: singaboutlove
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kinky Boots Partial View?
 Jun 10 2013, 01:37:56 PM
The seats I'm considering are second row orchestra, all the way on the left (about where your seat was, just down a level). These are noted as partial view on the site. But if you sat that far over and you just missed those entrances, I feel like I should be okay!
Kinky Boots Partial View?
 Jun 10 2013, 12:51:24 PM
Hey guys -

Has anyone done partial view seating for Kinky Boots? Is it worth it? Do you miss a lot? Should I shell out the money to get a different seat?

Your Favorite Show of 2012
 Nov 30 2012, 05:03:51 PM
I really loved Dogfight and Once.
Breaking News: Martin, Roger & Cerveris to Depart EVITA January 26, 2013; New Stars Coming
 Nov 27 2012, 09:10:53 AM
Even though she's still on Grey's, I would absolutely love to see Ramirez in the role!
Edwin Drood Rush?
 Nov 14 2012, 08:02:21 PM
Hi guys -

So, I'm planning on rushing Edwin Drood on December 15th (a Saturday). I was wondering if anyone had rushed on a weekend and knew about when I should get there if I want to get tickets.

Thank you!

Schmackary's
 Nov 8 2012, 08:41:59 AM
Every time I go into the city, I make sure I stop at Schmackary's. Normally I get two cookies and call it lunch.
Tear jerking moments in shows
 Nov 5 2012, 11:45:55 AM
Beautiful City from Godspell, the end of the second act of Next to Normal, and The I Love You Song in Spelling Bee all get me every single time.

theatre questions
 Nov 2 2012, 09:04:02 AM
Kinky Boots sounds like it's going to be really fun, and it got some pretty good reviews! I would say it's worth seeing.

And for shows to see in June, that might be a little hard to pick, since you never know what will still be running, but I recommend Chaplin, Once, Newsies, and if you like straight plays, The Performers.

Hope this helps!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You