News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for goodygalinda2

goodygalinda2 Profile Photo
Member Name: goodygalinda2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

you know you're an actor when....
 Feb 24 2006, 04:17:00 PM
certain words trigger lines the you go through the entire show in your head (hopefully :) musicals in particular, anybody who has done Joseph knows exactly what I'm talkin' about
re: I have a makeup question!!!
 Jan 31 2006, 07:37:26 PM
okay just to explain myself the wizard o9f oz is lame because if you haven't seen or read wicked it makes elphie out to be just a horrid person, and the movie version is lame because eery little girl in the civilized world has sung somewhere over the rainbow into the ground. thank you all so much for your advice it helps a ton! especially you Alli579, now i know what to look for :)

I have a makeup question!!!
 Jan 31 2006, 01:04:23 AM
Okay, so I just got cast as the Wicked Witch of the West( more fondly refered to as Elphaba or Fabala) in my schools production of the Wizard of Oz, and not the lame movie version this one is actually quite good and all three of my songs rock. the problem is GREEN, I would really love to know if anyone knows hoto get ahold of the same type of make up Idina used, can anybody help me? I have already done my face hands and ears in green cake make up once and for like 12 shows that will not be fun
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You