News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Winokur_fan

Winokur_fan Profile Photo
Member Name: Winokur_fan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://winokur_fan.tripod.com
Blog Address:
Profile: Not much to know about me. I am going to make all my dreams come true, and I don't wait around for someone to help me do so! I know how to make things happen.

Love to Marissa, TheatreDiva ;-), Keala, and Mom Settle...ya'll are amazing!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HAIRSPRAY TOUR CLOSES AFTER 1134 SHOWS  Jun 29 2006, 08:53:56 PM
i...i...i'm speechless. i obviously cannot afford to let my fanatacism slip anylonger. I haven't visited the board recently, and here i finally come back and HAIRSPRAY'S TOUR CLOSED?! Oh my. I'm...I'm saddened, actually. Oh my. Flabbergasted.

All I can say is that I am so ecstatic that they had such a fantastic run. They all deserved it, and they all worked sooo hard to make such a great show come to life. Keala--love love.

I saw the show 8 times...while it was in A

re: Corny Collins in the new Hairspray movie?  Jun 29 2006, 08:34:50 PM
o0o...I never ever would have thought of Donny as Corny..but now that the idea is in my head, it seems like an amazing fit!
John Waters Medley *??*  Jun 8 2006, 10:48:38 PM
Hey, I was telling my Drama teacher today about that John Waters medley that had been posted on this board oh-so long ago. I tried searching for it, but I am crap outta luck!!! Can anyone help me?! It's been quite a while...it's the John Waters Medley...and it's gont things like "rob my safety deposit box...c'mon daddy, **** me!" and "look at these disgusting trees, stealing all my oxygen...i want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation!!" and at the end it says "ladys and gentlem
re: Hairspray Tour  Nov 6 2005, 03:02:05 PM
I'm going to be seeing the tour in Chicago also!!! I can't wait!!!
re: Keala Settle  Oct 27 2005, 10:12:03 PM
Hey!! Hope you enjoyed the site, StandingO. Keala is absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see her again when I see the tour in Chicago. I'm glad that you enjoyed her performances. If I can help you at all with anything, lemmie know! I may be able to help you find out a specific something about her if there's something that's really itchin' at your mind.

Later days!

re: Hairspray Mom says THANKYOU  Oct 5 2005, 11:56:59 AM
Anyone planning on seeing the tour in Chicago?
I love AccuBroadway!!!  Oct 5 2005, 11:43:31 AM
Gotta love Broadway Radio stations. I'm sitting in my computer applications class listening to showtunes. Popular is on right now...and I keep getting a few funny looks from my fellow-non-showtune-lover-friends. Lol.
re: Hairspray Reviews  Sep 1 2005, 08:18:59 PM
you're seeing the show tonight, aren't you? Be sure to post a review!!!
re: Hairspray Mom says THANKYOU  Aug 31 2005, 12:53:54 PM
T.: Keala's contractual agreements are private however, knowing how this board works, we will know as soon as Keala does--if not before, lol--what is going down with Keala. For now she is looking forward to working with her new cast of characters that are in rehearsal right now and will be hitting the stage next week. Mom Settle would also like you to know that she apperciates your support very much.

Hope that helps!!

Dannah Girl

re: Hairspray in Philadelpha?  Aug 30 2005, 02:12:06 PM
you can go to www.hairsprayontour.com and then go to "Schedule n' tix" or something like that, and then click the Philly hairspray can, and then it will tell you where it's playing and when, and in the cloud of hairspray that shoots outta the can there will be a link to click that says something like "buy tickets". I suppose this would sound really funny if u'd never been to the hairspray site...lol
re: LSoH stagedoor question  Aug 28 2005, 12:17:14 AM
They all came out when I went to see it in Appleton...

Actually, the actors who played Seymour n' Audrey were the only ones that came out right away **b/c they were giving away brats inside** and then they saw that we wanted autographs, so they said "hang on a second" and suddenly the entire cast came out to sign autographs, all the puppetiers and everything. It was pretty cool! Very nice cast. Good luck!

re: Marisa Jaret Winkour... nice?  Aug 12 2005, 02:13:26 PM
lol...Crazy4Matt..."And that's me on the other end of your cell phone in the picture of Marissa talking to me on your cell phone!!" Haha. I think it's funny that her bro took a picture of it. Anywho, Marissa is really sweet, and hilarious. I don't think she's really a diva, however, for those who think she is--she deserves it IMO.
re: JOHN WATERS early films musicalized!  Aug 9 2005, 04:42:35 AM
I must tell you Marc, my friend Crystal and I were so inspired by your musical montage that we decided to create shirts saying "I would not suck your lousy d***..." "...if I was suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls" We are currently on our way back to Wal-Mart b/c me being the dumbass that I am, I screwed up the first iron on transfer. I'll try to post a picture this weekend. Later!
re: If you could be a lead in a Broadway play (playing now) what would it b  Aug 8 2005, 08:29:14 PM
I'd wanna play Tracy in Hairspray...or possibly Penny...even though she's not the "lead" she's still pretty prominent.
re: JOHN WATERS early films musicalized!  Aug 8 2005, 03:10:00 PM
Oh good God...

"How could you ever repay the 30 seconds you've just stolen of my life..." Lmao!

I think I just died...

That was great!!

re: Marc Shaiman responds to Michael John La Chiusa  Aug 8 2005, 12:15:50 PM
Agreed, Marc. Not to mention that he also attacked some of the greatest people in the entertainment business in his little rant. Such as Jerry...noboby messes with Jerry. Wouldn't you defend your friends, BB?
re: Hi, my name is zepka...  Aug 6 2005, 06:10:31 PM
I'm addicted to it also, and living in the Midwest is my downfall...I'll just have to catch it anytime it's around here...I flew to L.A. just to see the show, then went to see it 4 times while it was here, and am planning my trip as we speak to go to Chicago and see it atleast 3 more times!! It's a great show...cept I pretty much go just to see the people I know.

Yes...*ponders*...a self help group would be nice...

re: Stress Of Actors..Am I crazy?  Aug 5 2005, 08:43:10 PM
Just a little note only b/c of your reference to Willy Wonka...just remember, Charlie found the golden ticket...
re: Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman profiled  Aug 5 2005, 03:15:48 PM
Great article...funny guys.
Canvas Broadway Bag  Aug 4 2005, 09:37:05 PM
I'm putting together my school back for school, and I've bought a canvase tote bag...now I'm looking for the pictures to iron on to it--I'm looking for show logos, I've got the main ones that I like and all, now I'm looking for show logos have "eye appeal" if that makes sense (yeah, I know, most logos are meant to be catchy!) so any suggestions you have, or anything that is "broadway-ish" that you think should go on my school bag, post it here!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You