News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Leanne_Jones

Leanne_Jones Profile Photo
Member Name: Leanne_Jones
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Winokur to re-join HAIRSPRAY cast
 Nov 18 2008, 06:22:01 PM
London Tracy here, just coming on to leave a message and to show my support for Marissa Perry. I wish Marissa Jaret Winokur luck for her run, but Marissa Perry is an amazing Tracy also and I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Hairspray London Press Reels
 Nov 2 2007, 08:25:04 PM
Thanks Marcy Marc! Yes, they let us out of the convent for a half hour every night, so we can visit the local net cafe! Thanks for your kind words, we'll miss you, hurry back now!!!! Lotsa love xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Nov 2 2007, 07:13:21 PM
I didn't take it personally, don't worry wickedboy2!! I think its funny, its lovely to be being called too skinny!! I have dropped more weight though, and my skirts are getting baggier, but they're not worried, and neither am i, I'll keep you posted! And the CD, there's a lot of hype, and we all want one! So fingers crossed....it may happen....xxx
 Nov 2 2007, 11:18:13 AM
Hi everyone! Thanks for your amazing comments - just thought I would set the record straight - I dont wear a fat suit its all me baby!

Leanne xx

re: help me decide what to see!!!
 Nov 13 2006, 04:05:23 PM
Hmm, thanks everyone so far, definietley think about grey gardens then, and drowsy chaperone, no-one think anything of the color purple? I have the CD and i love it!
help me decide what to see!!!
 Nov 13 2006, 03:56:34 PM
Hey everyone state side! Need some help if you don't mind. I am coming to New York Thurs 7th Dec til Tues 12th dec and I can only afford to see 2, maybe 3 shows at a push...

Here's the list of things I haven't seen and want to (I am a proper 100% musical boff, love the stuff, just trained at drama school, love sondheim, gospel, comedy, belty songs, basically anything that is GOOD) so please gimme some help in deciding!!!

Here's them in what i think is my order (top priority at

re: The light in the piazza is over??!?!?!
 Aug 12 2006, 04:04:23 PM
Can you buy the DVD???
The light in the piazza is over??!?!?!
 Aug 12 2006, 03:57:42 PM
Oh my goodness, talk about missing out, i live in and london and i'm coming to new york in december, and silly old me assumed that the light in the piazza was a huge hit and would run forever! I am so upset, i've been waiting for months to see this show and now i never will. Please someone tell me they've made a mistake and it is still showing..... please....anyone??!?!
New Yorkers - auditions?
 May 25 2006, 06:16:04 AM
How do New Yorkers find out about open auditions? In London we have 'The Stage' newspaper, just wondering. Leanne x
re: HaIrSpRaY THE MOVIE AUDITION STORIES
 May 9 2006, 12:33:01 PM
Aah cool, it's just they saw 8 of us from the UK last week and we're all on tender hooks waiting for any info at all!! Can't believe they're going to Oz now to look, crazy. Ah well!
Thanks!

May 9 2006, 10:26:02 AM
How do you know that about Shannon Durig?
 May 9 2006, 08:13:50 AM
Hey Hannah, Claire, how do we find out if our tape was sent over???????????? I just got back from being away and got back and read the rest of the thread and now.....aaaah! Claire, come on msn!!!!
re: HAIRSPRAY LOTTO/RUSH update
 May 6 2006, 04:29:16 PM
We don't have this lotto thing in london, what exactly is it?
re: A White Black Guy In Hairspray?
 May 3 2006, 05:15:30 AM
Some very good points. I had no idea they'd cast a black and asian Billy! I think its a good idea but i can't imagine what it must look like watching it, it would make it less believeable anyway.
 May 3 2006, 05:12:53 AM
Ha ha, i did the same thing. Its ok, I'm off out in a min anyway!!
 May 3 2006, 04:25:31 AM
....Waiting....
re: Idina reportedly highest paid actress in West End History
 May 3 2006, 04:17:50 AM
"they'll love her no matter what...esp. because London DOESN'T have belters..."
- That comment has just made me so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghhhh,OF COURSE LONDON HAS BELTERS! What a ridiculous statement to make!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you british or american???

May 2 2006, 11:46:20 AM
It'll probably be tomorrow, that's if we hear anything at all! It was fun actually today.
 May 2 2006, 11:27:09 AM
I know, weird. Do you reckon we'll find out today?
 May 2 2006, 10:38:26 AM
Yeah, Hannah i just watched your video, how FUNNY!! Good idea!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You