News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for caflyboy

caflyboy Profile Photo
Member Name: caflyboy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LGBT night
 Jun 9 2006, 10:29:49 PM
oy! I have rehearsals during pride, i mean c'mon it's pride! I'm thinking we may have an absent cast come that weekend! :) Who ever is going to LGBT night, PM me, we should make a night of it! My tickets came with invites to the cast party, do we know if its an open event or?!
-j

LGBT night
 Jun 8 2006, 07:48:03 PM
just for kicks, whos DEF going to go next week?
*raises hand* I'm one.... :)

SF Spelling Bee: LGBT Night
 Jun 8 2006, 02:15:54 PM
Next week on the 14th, they are going to have a "LGBT" night!
Just found out today, won a pair of tickets from 92.7 as they were promoting it... Anyone else hear anything else about this?
-Jcrew

P.S: how was "adult" night? I couldn't get outta rehearsals to go!

ensemble listing
 Feb 16 2006, 11:07:27 PM
jacqui arnold (lorraine; u/s motormouth/dynamite), bradley benjamin (tammy, u/s penny/amber), dwayne cooper (duane), wes coulter (IQ), nick dalton (Fender u/s link/corny), marcie dodd (louann, u/s amber), gabrielle hatchett (asst dance cpt; swing; u/s little inez/dynamite), dale hensley (edna/wilbur standby; u/s principal/mr pinkie), van hughes (sketch; u/s link), michael e lee (swing), lori eve marinacci (shelley; u/s tracy), kamilah martin (dynamite; u/s motormouth), nraca (dynamite; u/s inez)
confetti and cut songs
 Feb 16 2006, 07:10:00 PM
The confetti and streamers explode over the main floor seats at the last beat of "you cant stop the beat"
as for cut songs:
*Big Dollhouse
*Cooties
*Good morning baltimore -reprise
*one verse in "It Takes Two"
*Miss Baltimore Crabs

THE PICS
 Feb 16 2006, 03:50:33 PM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kaanoi_79/my_photos
click on the "theater" album

THE REVIEW
 Feb 16 2006, 03:48:44 PM
Ok, cast list: (aside from Harvey and Dick)
Katrina Dideriksen-Tracy; Susan Anton-Velma; Carla Duren-Little Inez; Fran Jaye-Motormouth; Terry Lavell-Seaweed; Katharine Leonard-Amber; Austin Miller-Link; Susan Mosher-Prudy; Ed Romanoff-Principle/Mr. Pinky; Chandra Lee Schwartz-Penny; Kevin Spirtas-Corny.

The whole cast top to bottom are amazing! One of the Dynamos sounded sick, but everyone else was on the mark with that said...

Sets seem the same, the choreograpy is the sam

Hairspray Opening Night (VEGAS)
 Feb 16 2006, 01:44:09 PM
Ok, so I PROMISE I will write a full review as soon as I get some sleep! It was AMAZING! Smooth, full of energy, the cuts they made are soo seamless, and the cast.... Let's just say, if I knew that I was expendable (on tour or in NYC) I'd be VERY worried! Talented is a serious understatement to describe them!

but off to bed for me, I'll link up the pics from the party and a full review in a few hours! :)
rock
justin

re: Anyone else going to Opening Night of 'Hairspray' in Vegas?
 Feb 15 2006, 12:12:24 AM
Tomorrow night (2/15)is opening night...
As far as I know, this is the cast:
Tracy: Katrina Rose Dideriksen
Link: Austin Miller
Penny: Chandra Lee Schwartz
Edna: Harvey F.
Wilbur: Dick L.
Motormouth: Fran Jaye
Amber: Katharine Leonard
Velma: Susan Anton
Corny: Kevin Spirtas
Prudy / Female Authority: Susan Mosher

As for cuts:
'Big Dollhouse'
'Baltimore Crabs'
'Good Morning Baltimore-Reprise' (??)

Anyone else going to Opening Night of 'Hairspray' in Vegas?
 Feb 14 2006, 11:02:42 PM
Just wanting to see who else is going! I'll write up a review asap after the show and such....

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You