News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mizzairee

mizzairee Profile Photo
Member Name: mizzairee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Road Grosses
 Aug 27 2007, 03:08:53 AM
Hey guys, haven't been here in awhile... just moved to LA. Went to the Ahmanson to try and get Hot Tix. Got there around 9:30am and there were already 40+ people in line! Never knew the LA crowd was so hard core. By the time noon came around, there must've been over 100 people. I wasn't able to get tickets to either the matinee or evening show... boo! But I got $20 balcony seats for Tuesday evening, so I will be sure to give you guys a full update on how the show's doing in LA.
re: Reminder: Jersey Boys at Cody's this Sunday, June 10!
 Jun 7 2007, 01:37:37 PM
Aww, I wish I could go, but I have rehearsal that day... darn it.
LA Times Review
 Jun 5 2007, 03:01:13 AM
Wow, there's so many reviews it's hard for me to keep track of them all! Chris' face does look funny in that picture - it makes me smile. Haha.
Respect Their Boundaries
 May 30 2007, 07:55:57 PM
mll - Yeah, I've been meaning to go check them out but I haven't been able to find a free day yet to go to the Curran. I'm hoping I'll be able to go within the next week or so once school stuff dies down...
New SF cast
 May 30 2007, 12:50:44 AM
Oh man... I must get myself to the Curran to see the show again! I haven't had a chance to see the new cast yet. Yeah, mll - I was contemplating applying to be an usher over the summer as well... I guess that idea is out.
re: Jersey Boys 'Sherry' Company in Sacramento 9/7-9/22
 May 6 2007, 09:06:00 PM
Darn, they're in Sacramento right after I move down to LA for college! Maybe I'll just have to make a weekend visit back home and happen to go to Sacramento at the same time... =)

I've seen the Sherry company 8 times. Whoo!

Another thing Erich Bergen does we can all enjoy.
 May 1 2007, 06:51:49 PM
That's a really cool idea.

I wish I could see the 2nd tour cast on their opening... for those of you who will be seeing them, details, please! =)

4/27 Matinee Review (Possibly a few minor spoliers)
 Apr 29 2007, 11:24:53 PM
mll85 and kaibranch - It was great meeting you guys yesterday in line! =)

I completely agree about Taylor's wig... it was hilarious!

The lady I was sitting next to kept bouncing every time the guys were singing... and she sang along to almost every song. It took all of my willpower and self-control to keep from slapping her. Haha.

re: SF Jersey Boys Benefit Show Tonight
 Apr 17 2007, 03:45:09 AM
Sounds amazing!!! I wish I could have gone... stupid 21+ rule.
re: Avenue Q in San Francisco!!
 Mar 28 2007, 12:06:16 AM
Wonderful!!! I can't wait to see it again!
re: JERSEY BOYS on Leno TONIGHT!
 Mar 20 2007, 03:55:18 AM
I agree, the cast is AMAZING, but the performance didn't seem to have as much energy. I still really enjoyed the medley, though. I'm so glad Michael got to have a solo part!
re: SF Jersey Boys tour cast on Leno 3/19
 Mar 11 2007, 12:46:19 AM
I can't wait to see them on Leno! And I'm curious as to what this big news is about...
re: San Francisco Jersey Boys benefit - April 16 @ Club Fugazi
 Mar 5 2007, 01:11:41 AM
*cries* When I first found out about the benefit, I was so excited, but now that I know its only 21+ I'm so depressed! It sucks being only 18... I swear I won't drink!! =(
re: 'Jersey Boys' San Francisco
 Mar 4 2007, 04:01:52 AM
Erich,

I'm relieved that you weren't upset over any of the comments in here. =)

I didn't read Eugene's comments either before he removed them, but I've read many of his articles in the past and truly enjoyed them. Eugene, if you're reading this, keep up the amazing work! I love reading all your articles about various theatre happenings in the Bay Area.

Ariana

Mar 4 2007, 03:43:49 AM
Erich-

It's good to hear from you on this thread again! I look forward to your revamped website, and I enjoy reading your blog.

Also, as an audience member, I highly respect you and the rest of the cast members as actors and apologize for the misunderstandings I had regarding the bra incident.

I wish you and the rest of the cast my best, and hopefully I'll be able to visit the show again soon.

Ariana

Feb 25 2007, 11:17:42 PM
Haha, yeah, Christopher was trying to stay serious, I can't remember Michael's reaction...
 Feb 25 2007, 02:06:17 PM
Yeah, he winked. I couldn't stop laughing... and neither could Erich. Haha.

I agree, Lizzy, it'd be a lot easier to keep the current cast here in SF and have a new one in LA...

Feb 25 2007, 01:27:01 PM
Yeah, the bra thing happened right after "Walk like a Man." I wonder if they ever found out who threw it.

All the rumors are saying that the current SF cast will go to LA and SF will get a new one... but I agree, jochang, I'm really attached to this one. I'm going to be so sad when they leave!

Feb 24 2007, 10:45:38 PM
Haha, I was at the matinee today too! That was hilarious. I have no idea who threw it up there though... I was in the first row, and it sort of just flew over our heads.
re: JERSEY BOYS SAN FRANCISCO PRESALE
 Sep 10 2006, 11:34:25 PM
I wish I had the opportunity to see the original cast... if only I had the money to go to NY...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You