News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jsrocks

jsrocks Profile Photo
Member Name: jsrocks
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://johnslattery.suddenlaunch3.com/
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Ohio-zians! HELP!  May 12 2008, 05:38:03 PM
Ohioans
re: Jake Gyllenhaal Headed For The Great White Way?  Jun 13 2007, 01:33:17 PM
Hopefully Gylenhall won't get chewed out (ala Julia Roberts), but the prospect of a play based on Howard Dean's political campaign sounds too intriguing not to see.

There's a big difference between Jake and Julia on the stage. Julia had never done theater at all before, where as Jake had been on the stage in the West End in 2002 and won an Evening Standard Award for his performance and received great reviews. Plus he's much younger than Julia and hasn't gone his whole career

re: John Gallagher, Jr......  Jun 11 2007, 09:51:43 AM
I'm so happy he won. He deserved it!
I'M TELLING YOU SHE BETTER WIN!  Jan 16 2007, 02:55:04 AM
I'm glad Jennifer won and Beyonce lost.
re: Nicole Kidman to Star in Film Version of 'Rabbit Hole'  Jan 6 2007, 11:23:51 PM
I'm very skeptical about this. At least David Lindsay-Abaire is writing the adapted screenplay, so he'll have some more influence as to how the film turns out.

I do wish they would have used the original cast b/c they are all film actors too. Now when I see it, I'm just going to be critiquing the other actors in these roles.

re: Mary Catherine Garrison....  Jan 3 2007, 09:40:37 PM
Mary is an awesome actress and a very sweet person! I'll have to check out the audiotapes sometime.
re: BWW TV Special Feature: HAIRSPRAY Teaser Trailer  Dec 28 2006, 12:33:07 AM
Wow! That teaser trailer really got me excited for the film!!

/sarcasm

That was so boring. I know it's a teaser and they're not supposed to show much but usually teaser trailers show a little bit. This one showed nothing. Really I'm just ranting b/c it's late and there is nothing to do.

I'm still going to see the film.

re: Comment on the avatar above you (again!)  Oct 27 2006, 11:07:57 AM
Hold Tight!!
re: RABBIT HOLE opens in L.A. to a rave from the L.A. Times  Oct 3 2006, 09:21:39 AM
Joyce Van Patten is John Slattery's mother-in-law. That's so cool and funny that she's in Rabbit Hole playing Nat right after he just finished playing Howie on Broadway!
re: Audiences sound off on the review of 'Rabbit Hole' at Cleveland Playhouse  Oct 2 2006, 08:44:54 PM
I also saw the play when it was in New York and loved the whole thing. I guess it takes an audience who can really get into the story and connect with the characters. I can understand how some people might not get it, while others are amazed by it. All in all, it is a wonderful play. It didn't seem like a Lifetime movie to me. The characters were so identifiable and I think that may be one of the reasons that some people think the play isn't that good. Because we can identify with them, th
re: Bebe Neuwirth to be Roxie Hart!  Sep 9 2006, 04:03:38 PM
WHEW!!!

I feel like we dodged a bullet by getting Bebe in New York and Asslee Lipsyncson heading to London to do the role.

Awesome!

re: Edna Travolta!  Sep 7 2006, 04:06:45 AM
That's b/c Travolta's on Botox!
re: Edna Travolta!  Sep 7 2006, 02:55:16 AM
Eww! Travolta is so wrong for this role!!
re: HAHA  Aug 29 2006, 12:52:29 PM
She just woke up one day and decided she'd get her dad to get her a spot in a Broadway show. *rolling my eyes and throwing up*
re: Next for Cerveris?  Aug 24 2006, 04:07:13 PM
That's what I heard last. But until it's officially official, we won't know for sure.
re: OMG!!! Ashlee Simpson as Roxie Hart.  Aug 24 2006, 04:05:41 PM
God, it's amazing what their pervert creep daddy will do to try to get them look like an authentic performer. *rolling my eyes*
re: What happens to the performers when celeberties come in??  Aug 24 2006, 04:01:35 PM
I wouldn't consider Constantine a celebrity, or even close to it.
re: OMG!!! Ashlee Simpson as Roxie Hart.  Aug 23 2006, 08:02:02 PM
She has absolutely NO talent. Bad Idea. Run away as fast as you can!!
re: Real Actors Do Spit  Aug 13 2006, 05:42:00 PM
Yeah Michael. During the Tony performance you could clearly see him spraying his spit all over the stage.
re: Rabbit Hole Script Question  Jun 29 2006, 09:39:33 AM
Ooh!! That's awesome! I want to get it too.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You