News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for renthead333

renthead333 Profile Photo
Member Name: renthead333
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Next to Normal Rush
 Jun 7 2009, 03:09:29 PM
No one has really answered the question about Sundays. What time would be good to wait in line because they do not sell the rush tickets until 12.
re: Hmm what to see, what to do? Help!
 Jun 2 2009, 09:37:52 PM
What are the shows with the best chances to win the lottery with?

Jun 1 2009, 10:46:17 PM
What are the shows with the best chances to win the lottery with?
 Jun 1 2009, 08:29:25 PM
BUMP
Hmm what to see, what to do? Help!
 Jun 1 2009, 06:06:03 PM
I've posted on the off topic board about what to all do in NYC when I go in about a week and a half, but now I need help with shows! I feel like a child lost in a grocery store because I have no clue what to do or see! This will be my third time in NYC so I'm familiar with the city but this time I have two others with me and it's their first time in the city and I wan their trip to be very special. They have never seen a broadway show before ( I think the closest has been the high school product
RE:
 Jun 1 2009, 01:42:56 PM
HELP! Should I get tickets now for the June 14th show or do u think it will be at tkts? Its after the tonys so I'm pretty sure it will be a sellout
Rent Tour Questions
 Feb 16 2009, 11:03:29 PM
I'm sure everyones getting extremely annoyed about this tour thanks to damn idiots or should I say idiot?! Sorry... but I'm seeing the matinee April 5th in Chicago and I was wondering when would be a good time to go to the rush? And do the actors come out of the stage door after the matinee?

Thanks!

re: Young Frankenstein Proves Them Wrong Again!
 Jan 12 2008, 09:14:14 PM
hmmm...that's really weird that you supposedly can't get tickets til september because I just went on ticketmaster and I found tickets in March, ORCH ROW C. hmm..isn't that strange?
re: My NY Trip! 15 shows in 10 days! (Now with REVIEWS!)
 Aug 14 2007, 11:28:42 AM
Are you gonna write reviews for the other shows you saw?

re: Color Purple Tour Review
 Aug 10 2007, 02:57:38 PM
No she doesn't but she should!
Color Purple Tour Review
 Aug 10 2007, 02:53:11 PM
This last Wed. we went to the matinee and let me say it was definalty one hell of a afternoon. I've never seen the movie or read the book so I really didn't know what to expect. The beginning of the show is a little slow until we meet Sofia. After that the show is great and very emotional. Now onto the preformances..

Felicia P. Fields (Sofia)- She was hilarous and has a great voice. This role was made for her, sorry Oprah. Her Hell No! got the crowd going crazy. She should of won the To

re: Stage door at the Palace?
 Aug 3 2007, 07:04:29 PM
I know this is different than the Palace in NYC, but does anyone know if the cast of the Color Purple come out of the stage door of the Cadillac PALACE in Chicago after matinees? I'm really curious!

THanks

Current Rent Cast ?
 Aug 3 2007, 01:26:04 AM
Why is Kelly Karbacz(sp?) in the ensemble, because when I saw it a few years back, she played an AWESOME Maureen! I also heard that Nicolette Hart isn't that great of a Maureen.

P.S. I'm so happy to see Merle in this role again! And Tamyra looks amazing.

re: Color Purple Tour Discount Code?
 Aug 1 2007, 04:16:06 PM
Bump again!
 Aug 1 2007, 11:37:58 AM
Bump
 Jul 31 2007, 10:27:23 PM
Thank you so much! We got ORCH A seats. Is the show not as popular as I think or are Wed Matinees not popular? But do the cast members especailly Michellle, come out the stage door after an matinee?
 Jul 31 2007, 10:04:19 PM
I tried the SHUG code and it didn't give me the discounted price and I'm trying for the August 8th, Wed, matinee.
 Jul 31 2007, 08:58:54 PM
Chicago
Color Purple Tour Discount Code?
 Jul 31 2007, 07:16:45 PM
I've been trying to find this code all over the web this week but I've come up short. I tried broadwaybox and I think there's a code on the website but my computer won't let me see that page. So if someone could help, that would be great!
re: Hairspray Box Office Tracking Thread
 Jul 21 2007, 12:43:53 PM
That made me really happy, let's just hope for a great box office run!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You