News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lady Italy

Lady Italy Profile Photo
Member Name: Lady Italy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: FUNNY GIRL Revival
 Nov 30 2007, 09:46:37 PM
Thanks pc1145 ! I've seen her do that show several times, and this is her show...just as though it was written for her. But as I said before I'm very partical. SMILE. But truly...she gets standing O's just about after every song and that's no hipe.
re: FUNNY GIRL Revival
 Nov 30 2007, 09:27:40 PM
Well, STEPHANIE J. BLOCK of course to me is the BEST for FUNNY BRICE...but I'm very partical. Those who know who I am can figure this statement out. BIG SMILE
re: Stephanie Block singing at AIDS Walk NY
 Jul 18 2007, 01:42:14 PM
Thanks Popular for this link...I was not able to get the other.

Good Song for this event. May God Bless All Who Suffer With any Disease

re: Pirate Queen final performance: Reviews, Pictures, etc...
 Jun 17 2007, 11:34:44 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen of this Post:

It was brought to my attention that I was bashing SA. On that note, I wish to apologize for this error in judgment. Please, do realize that these words were written in anger to Ben's comments, and I intentionally would not bash any Broadway Show. I am truly against this action.

However, I will say that I am sadden by the sexuality of this show. I believe that Broadway theatre should be uplifting and inspiring. (not to inspire the awakening of

re: Pirate Queen final performance: Reviews, Pictures, etc...
 Jun 17 2007, 09:46:36 PM
B3TA07

You are mind-boggling...I kindly asked you, through a PM, to please stop your ugly, nasty and condescending remarks! However, I guess your maturity is less than stellar. Geez, I wish I knew your parents. I would like have a nice conversation regarding your journalist tendencies towards bizarre.

Believe me, if I was behind you in the theatre this evening you would have a busted ear-drum from my screaming. I would have yelled, jumped and whistled and sang cheers for MY DA

re: NEW Stephanie J. Block interview with Jim Caruso
 Jun 13 2007, 01:03:52 PM
I was having difficulty with ipod. Here is a link that got me into "here" here on Broadway with Stephanie and Jim Caruso interview.
re: Stephanie J. Block Featured on AP Radio, May 23
 May 23 2007, 06:21:17 PM
Thanks for the inof Popular. Don't always hear the word out there on what Stephanie is up to. Glad you are well informed.

Thanks again =)

re: Ask Stephanie J. Block a question
 May 12 2007, 12:46:20 PM
****BUMP****

Very cute.

re: Pirate Queen word of mouth
 Apr 21 2007, 02:47:47 AM
No I'm not a shill...just someone who really really likes this show! I put my comments in for The Pirate Queen whenever I can. Besides, I live too far, from NY, to be any type of shill. I am just part of the demographics that enjoys spectacular Broadway shows and would like to see more of this type production.
re: Pirate Queen word of mouth
 Apr 20 2007, 09:55:25 PM
Well, this does bring opinions from different age groups. They had some very interesting things to say. I liked their comments.
re: PQ is staying right where it is...YF NOT in Hilton
 Apr 20 2007, 09:44:36 PM
Why oh Why are so many fired up and in belief with Riedel? The statement made, that the "The Pirate Queen" was not closing, came from the General Manager of the Hilton and the Producers. I am thinking this is a pretty believable source.

Look, I don't want to argue and I do not plan on writing on this topic again!!! Believe what you want. But, maybe if I play nice with Riedel, he'll write something about this board and all the lovely posters. YOU ALL ARE SUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE. Your wri

re: PQ is staying right where it is...YF NOT in Hilton
 Apr 20 2007, 01:17:18 PM
Thanks for your response.
PQ is staying right where it is...YF NOT in Hilton
 Apr 20 2007, 12:55:27 PM
Heard from a tried and true source.

There was no visit from any of the Mel Brooks' team or Mel Brooks himself. Riedel fabricated this story with his so called "hear say" verbiage. General Manager at the Hilton assured all that this did not happen. It would be a breech of contract...the PQ is bringing in money and paying all the bills.

re: Young Frankenstein to take the Hilton?
 Apr 20 2007, 12:50:06 PM
This is all a big fabricated story. Spoke with someone in the cast; Producers and Hilton's General Manager assured all this did hot happen.
re: Pirate Queen on THE VIEW today!
 Apr 18 2007, 06:48:54 PM
The cast of PQ is so very charismatic and delightful. I just love them all. Brian O’Brian was very insightful on his comment regarding demographics of the shows audience.

Bravo to all the cast and crew

Apr 18 2007, 12:48:09 AM
Yes Nathan, just as Popular stated, PQ is doing very well. It's numbers are rising each week and the seats are pretty much sold out until through June. I'm praying that this show will fare much in the same way Les Mes has/is done/doing.

Thanks for the welcome back Popular. Sure enjoyed NY. The cast of PQ was most hospitable

re: PLAYBILL.COM'S CUE & A: Stephanie J. Block
 Apr 18 2007, 12:37:09 AM
***BUMP***
 Apr 18 2007, 12:17:41 AM
Hello Everyone:

Back from my visit to NYC...very cold and wet. Saw PQ again (several times actually) and despite all the negative reviews, I still love this show.

Don't care what the critics say...the audiences are loving it!

The View this morning was GREAT. I understand that Rosie has not seen the show, however she plans on going this week or next. I understand (from a very reliable source)she enjoyed the PQ brief performance and she thought Stephanie's voice was am

re: pirate queen
 Mar 29 2007, 11:44:59 AM
Testing...
Hope your PQ experience is equal to your wife's. (in the manly sort of way)

re: Pirate Queen- it's a good show.
 Mar 27 2007, 12:09:27 PM
danhattan~

I agree with your post wholeheartedly. All opinions are welcome, however telling readers to "stay away" or that something is "crap", is inappropriate. This type of commenting is belligerent and does and will influence others from seeing a show. No one has the right to impose that type of opinion.(IMHO)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You