News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mrslovett7

mrslovett7 Profile Photo
Member Name: mrslovett7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://http://photobucket.com/albums/c142/allthtjazz878/
Blog Address:
Profile: Hi my name is Hannah and I love love love broadway and hope to be a part of it one day.

My favorite preformers are: Patti LuPone, Gary Beach, Bernadette Peters, Johanna Gleason, Victoria Clark, Michael Crawford, George Hearn, Sara Ramirez, and many more

Broadway shows I've seen in order:

Phantom of the Opera
Beauty and the Beast
Cats
Sound of Music
Titanic
Annie Get Your Gun
Kiss Me Kate
Wicked
Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera (and again lol)
La Cage aux folles
2th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Producers
Sweeney Todd
Spamalot
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Mamma Mia
The Light in the Piazza
Sweeney Todd
Avenue Q
Sweeney Todd (final performance)
The Two And Only
Chorus Line revival
Les Miserables revival
Curtains
Wicked
Beauty and the Beast
Mary Poppins
Is He Dead?

Off Broadway:
Stomp
Forbidden Broadway SVU 6
times

Carmen
La Traviata

check out some fun pictures i took with people here: (click on broadway when you get there)

http://photobucket.com/albums/c142/allthtjazz878/

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Need songs for an audition!
 May 21 2008, 06:10:37 PM
I'll give that a try, thank you!
Need songs for an audition!
 May 21 2008, 04:33:40 PM
Hey there,

Anyone have any suggestions for a song that's in the style of the show Les Miserables? I'm a soprano and lower belter.

thank you!

re: comedic monologue
 Mar 18 2008, 11:15:48 PM
college
monologue from Claptrack
 Mar 18 2008, 11:15:15 PM
Anyone heard of this play and know where i could get my hands on one of the monologues from it?
comedic monologue
 Mar 18 2008, 11:11:13 PM
can someone give me suggestions/links to comedic monologues you think would be good for a female for an auditon?

thanks!

re: Help! Monologue question
 Mar 15 2008, 09:30:16 AM
bump?
Help! Monologue question
 Mar 14 2008, 06:09:01 PM
Hey there, I have an audition at the end of the month and need a comedic monologue.

I heard someone do one at an audition that was hilarious! I can't quite remember the name of it though. They said it was adapted from the play The Clap Track (?) The Laugh Track (?). It's about someone going on an auditon and the play like takes place in the woods cutting down trees.

If someone can help me think of this or find it I would be SO greatful!

If not, does anyone have any

re: biggest mistake you've witnessed on stage.
 Feb 12 2008, 06:53:07 PM
I saw Is Head Dead? last week and during the 2nd act Norbert has this big blue dress on and all the sudden he turned around and the skirt was opened down the back revealing the white petticoat underneath. During a talk-back our theatre department had after with Michael McGrath and David Pittu, Michael explained that he had heard Norbert's dress was falling off and when he went on during a "pause moment" (if you've seen it, you know what I mean) when he was hugging Norbert, he whispered, "do you
re: any1 a fan of michael mcgrath?
 Feb 12 2008, 05:53:49 PM
He's a genuine performer. I've been lucky enough to see him in Spamalot and last week in Is He Dead? And he one of those actors who isn't THE lead, but steals the show none-the-less.

He's adorable I love him.

re: Any OBC Spamalot videos?
 Feb 11 2008, 06:25:13 PM
Thanks so much!!
Any OBC Spamalot videos?
 Feb 11 2008, 06:09:50 PM
Like promos, clips, anything?

I couldn't find any on this sight.

Thanks!

Is He Dead? closing question
 Feb 10 2008, 07:56:25 PM
I saw it the other day and it was marvelous.

someone told me it was a limited run and was closing soon. is that true?

re: Broadway star sightings!
 Jun 24 2007, 11:10:12 PM
I walked by Michael Beresse *swoon* on his way to Chorus Line.

Stephen Sondheim sat 2 rows behind me at the Sweeney final performance and during curtain call they acknoledged him and when I turned around he was *right* behind me. I could have touched him....but I would have been arrested

re: Rank the Tony Performences
 Jun 22 2007, 10:19:07 PM
Chorus Line (Medley) 20
Company (Being Alive) 18
110 in the Shade (Raunchy) 25
Grey Gardens (Revolutionary Costume) 10 (-1)
Mary Poppins (Step in Time/Anything Can Happen) 11
Curtains (Show People) 18 (+1)

re: Crazy Mary Running Time
 Jun 22 2007, 10:02:07 PM
I saw it last night and it's VERY long, but it's entertaining every second. Great show.
re: Who's been invited backstage?
 Jun 18 2007, 09:28:48 PM
A really good family friend of ours, Michael Mulheren (Titanic, Kiss Me Kate, La Cage revival) always takes us backstage and onstage. It's very fun. Backstage at Titanic was very cool, we got to see the model ship. Then at Kiss Me Kate I ran literally into Brian Stokes Mitchell *swoon* haha and got to take pics on the stage on the sets.

My best friend's mom was Sally Bowels in the 80's revival of Cabaret alongside Joel Grey so before Wicked opened he got us seats and told us to come

re: Broadway star sightings!
 Jun 17 2007, 07:18:21 PM
In the alley next to the Shubert theatre, my friend and I were walking down there before Les Miz and I heard some guy walking towards us cough really loudly, I looked up and lo and behold it was Gary Beach! He smiled at me...probably b/c my jaw was down to my feet. It took me a second to realize what just happened and when my friend and I turned around to watch him walk away he was limping....it was odd b/c in the show an hour later he was fine.

Walked by Christian Borle after seeing

re: Singing T-Shirts
 Jun 17 2007, 07:00:27 PM
Can someone post the link? I can't seem to find it

Thanks!

re: Who's your favorite character from Curtains?
 Jun 15 2007, 09:57:59 PM
Definately Christopher Belling. Edward Hibbert is so great in that role, when I saw it last weekend after all of his lines there was applause, so funny.
re: Forbidden Broadway: Roast of Utopia Review
 Jun 14 2007, 12:04:43 AM
Oh those new ones sound great!

I've seen Forbidden Broadway 4 times and I still end up falling out of my seat laughing every time.

I'll miss the Sweeney Todd parody. That was classic. But the Les Miz one is worth the whole ticket.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You