News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jan2

Jan2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway's Hottest Women
 May 8 2008, 06:42:39 PM
Even though I am a straight girl, Laura Benanti is incredibly beautiful to me. I can't tell you the time I have wasted watching "Eli Stone" and "Take The Lead" just because she is in them.
re: Who did you see before they were famous??
 Oct 13 2007, 11:07:06 AM
I live near Alexandra Socha and saw her in community theatre productions of Aida and Songs For A New World. Yeah, she is pretty famous around here and it was so cool to see a local make it big!
re: The Light in the Piazza On Tour in Boston 6/1/07
 Jun 4 2007, 08:29:39 AM
I was there last night and while I was sad to see they weren't selling merchandise, I did get a David Burham CD. He was so friendly and down to earth, and was kissing all of the older ladies.

The show was amazing. I was especially impressed by the set.

re: The Light in the Piazza On Tour in Boston 6/1/07
 Jun 3 2007, 01:59:53 PM
I am seeing it tonight and your review makes me even more excited! I absolutely loved Katie Clarke on the PBS special and can't wait to see her!
re: Patti LuPone @ The Music Hall in Portsmouth, NH - 5/18 [my review :-D]
 May 19 2007, 05:11:10 PM
I totally agree Perfectly Marvelous, Patti singing 'Losing My Mind' was one of the highlights of the evening! I also really REALLY enjoyed 'Never Never Land.' All in all, and amazing experience. I did have to walk like 2 miles in the rain, was almost late, and got a huge blister on my foot, but it was totally worth it!
re: Patti LuPone @ The Music Hall in Portsmouth, NH - 5/18 [my review :-D]
 May 18 2007, 11:32:50 PM
I was in the audience too tonight! Just got back! Awesome review, you pretty much summed up one amazing evening. It was my first time seeing Patti, and she was so amazing! I loved her encores.
re: Mary Poppins BWW reviews...
 Nov 10 2006, 10:08:05 AM
When I saw it, I thought that Disney had finally gotten it right. Maybe it was because I sat front row for the first time in my life, but I absolutely loved it! Were there problems? Of course. But I still think that it is an amazing production. Ashley Brown really impressed me. Gavin Lee was adorable and if I had my way, he would definitely get a Tony nomination.

I think my favorite songs were 'Feed The Birds' and 'Step In Time.' The dancing was amazing in 'Step In Time.'

re: Quick Thoughts on Les Miz 11/8 8PM, Last Preview: A Love Letter to Daph
 Nov 9 2006, 07:08:21 AM
I saw this at the 2pm show, and I thought that Daphne did pretty well. I went in with a closed mind about her, but I was very impressed with her 'I Dreamed A Dream.' She has always impressed me and Les Miz is no exception.

I would also like to throw in how incredibly awesome Celia is! I had no idea she was such a good actress AND good singer! She was definitely my favorite part of the show. Her 'On My Own' was absolutely stunning.

re: Did any one see the Spelling Bee add in Time out?
 Oct 20 2006, 05:40:27 PM
I found another one. I definitely like this one a lot better than the other one where they are all sitting down.

re: Hilarious Comments Overheard By Tourists and Audience Members
 Jun 28 2006, 11:11:33 PM
I was just at the RENT tour in Boston and before the show was about to go on, the girl behind me said to her mother, "You know, this theatre is the same size as the Gershwin! That's why Wicked always sells out you know!"

I started cracking up.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You