News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for angelsong143

angelsong143 Profile Photo
Member Name: angelsong143
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HaIrSpRaY THE MOVIE AUDITION STORIES
 Apr 24 2006, 11:23:47 PM
I would be curious to know who the other girl is...and I wish they would just make a final decision allready!
 Apr 17 2006, 04:56:52 PM
All of us potential Tracy's are in the same boat....its the waiting game now
re: Currently Listening to?
 Apr 16 2006, 08:02:00 PM
Anything on my MP3 player...but lately I have been listening to Hairspray and Aida! Random I know!
 Apr 16 2006, 03:29:57 PM
When the guy called me from LA he said soemthing about me sending in another tape since I live so far away and I am currently in nursing school. So I guess they are getting tapes from people they like so they dont have to swamp the LA office. I was wondering about the age too, I'm 23, but you wouldnt know it by the way I look. I get carded all the time, for drinks, R-rated movies and even for voting! They didnt believe I was 18!!

Anyway, Hopefully after the Easter holidays are over

Apr 15 2006, 02:17:32 PM
Apeygirl...

I have to ask, what is Simon really like?? I auditioned through a TV station in Lubbock (Texas), but not much came out of it. I ended up singing at a funeral instead! Watching American Idol is kinda hard, especially the auditions! Some of the people make my ears hurt!!

Apr 15 2006, 12:22:06 PM
D-Day! I love it! Has anyone who sent in tapes been asked to come to LA? My acting coach said that would be the next step!
Raggedy Ann: The Musical
 Apr 11 2006, 07:48:04 PM
Melissa Manchester sings Andrew Loyd Webber...technically not a show, but we left at intermission, my ears were bleeding...

Also, Will Rogers Follies was pretty bad

Apr 11 2006, 08:32:17 AM
I sent my tape in a few weeks ago. I live in Texas so it took a few days for it to get to LA. It got there on a Thursday and I got a call the Monday after that. So about four days from the point they recieved it. Which was actually only about 2 to 3 buisness days. Yeah, Seannak is right, all materials were due Monday morning, the casting guy told me to get it in by early this week. I had a really bad case of bronchitis and said I wasnt sure I would be able to get it in, and he said, well i
 Apr 10 2006, 11:44:04 PM
True! Cheers to us all!
 Apr 10 2006, 11:26:05 PM
Well, that makes me feel very un-special, but thats ok. Again I'll say it...the biz! Thats the way it goes!
 Apr 10 2006, 10:59:46 PM
I want to know so bad, its killing me! I just wish they would make a decision so we could know and get on with it!! I check this board all the time, its sad! Oh well, thats the way the biz goes I guess!
 Apr 10 2006, 08:46:16 PM
Where did the rumor come from? Thats what I want to know?
 Apr 9 2006, 08:26:42 PM
Thanks everyone!! My acting coach told me to put it out of my mind! Easier said than done!
I watched the tape of the girl from seattle. She was fantastic! Mine was different, definetly less stage acting. When the casting guy called me he told me to make it less stagey. Less is More on video he said. He wanted more "truth of the emotion", "from within". Who knows what they want! It all boils down to what the director likes!

Apr 9 2006, 07:53:55 PM
Hi all, I am new to the board. It has been great reading all the stories, really encouraging!! So early last week I got a call from the casting director in LA asking me to send in another tape. I had sent in an e-mail and then was asked to send in a tape, which I did. He said they liked the tape alot and gave me some notes and asked me to send in another one. In my daze I was able to ask him if they liked what I did. He said they liked it alot and they thought I was really right for the pa
 Apr 8 2006, 01:14:15 PM
Yes, I am curious where you heard that as well??
 Apr 6 2006, 11:20:02 PM
Has anyone who sent in videos gotten a call yet??? I havent heard anything....
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You