News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for apeygirl

apeygirl Profile Photo
Member Name: apeygirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HaIrSpRaY THE MOVIE AUDITION STORIES
 Jun 8 2006, 03:42:42 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=10218

In a nutshell, watch ET tonight at 7. Tracy will be revealed.

Kinda glad that's over.

Still... sigh.

May 23 2006, 12:51:42 AM
I ran into someone who knows someone who knows someone and, from what they said, my name got bandied about a bit. Apparently, they found me too tall (as well as too old). Well... They said 5'3 or under. I'm 5'2. Thought I was in the clear. But he said they really want someone 5'0 or shorter. So all you over Fives, take heart. I mean, it's not like you can shrink.

Still... wish there was any news at all. Would love to put this to bed.

Apr 27 2006, 01:16:35 AM
I half-wish they'd give some of us another callback. I just know I could do better on the reading.

Argh! Must. Let. It. Go.

re: Cast the Current Idols
 Apr 20 2006, 07:35:07 AM
Okay, I can't let this thing about Mandisa being homophobic slide. Take this as from an expert as I was top 44 this season and roomed with Mandisa for a time. Mandisa is a very religious girl, but that does not translate into homophobia.

The homophobia thing started because it got around that she was a singer as part of some Beth Somethingorother's ministry and she'd said she admired the woman. Some Christian women's thing. The woman in question did write some very homophobic things ab

Apr 19 2006, 01:28:08 AM
Oh, good! That means they can keep us on pins and needles even longer. Darn these showbiz types!

Yeah. I just really want to let this one go. But I need a name to do that once and for all.

Apr 16 2006, 01:15:37 AM
Simon is a bit intimidating. Mostly because you can see his mind working to find that perfect insult (I guess I don't blame him. It's most of why people tune in). He was a bit mean in Denver, but really warmed up after my "Bat Out of Hell" rendition in Hollywood. He was much nicer after that. When I was cut, all the judges were very complimentary (You're great, but...) If I'd got top 24, however, I know Simon would have had a few dinner theater comments reserved just for me. He can be harsh, but
 Apr 14 2006, 04:52:27 AM
Hi! New to this board.

I'm a fellow auditioner on pins and needles and waiting for closure.

My long and involved story:

Well... I was on this season's American Idol. I got cut at top 44, but got some exposure (some of it humiliating, though).

Anyway, I got a call from somebody from firefly about auditioning for Tracy. I live near LA, so they told me to come up and audition at their office. I'd sent in a headshot to the Broadway cast, but figured they got my in

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You