News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for b-waygirl

Member Name: b-waygirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: i like broadway. what else do you need to know?

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: One Musical
 Jun 28 2004, 07:39:20 PM
o0, I'm stuck between ragtime and phantom of the opera... both of them are amazing plays
re: What Is In Your CD Player(s) Right Now
 Jun 28 2004, 04:33:29 PM
stereo in bedroom: Ragtime
cd player in bedroom: Damageplan (New Found Power)
car: Jo Stafford

re: Has anyone read the actual Wicked book?
 Jun 24 2004, 09:56:56 PM
uhh..i read it when i was 11...and i've handled alot more graphic stuff than that before i read it.. it wasn't that hard of a read either, i didn't think. i think that it depends on how much of this kind of stuff they've been exposed to in the past, because if they've led a sheltered life with parents who screen everything taht comes their child's way, then no this is not an appropriate read for them. but if they've had parents who are a bit more leniant on this stuff (screen the stuff they see,
re: re: re: re: Choice of shows
 Apr 11 2004, 11:41:08 AM
what's wrong w/ b & b? i heard it was ok
re: re: LORD OF THE RINGS!!
 Apr 2 2004, 09:21:40 PM
oo who do ya think they might cast?
re: LORD OF THE RINGS!!
 Apr 2 2004, 09:20:55 PM
this should be interesting....i don't think it'll be that good tho, idk exactly why... like, the lord of the rings never really apealed to me as the sort of "musical-like" works of literature. and now the movie makes it even less likely to be a successful musical. i wanna see what they do w/ it tho...
re: what happened after the end of RENT?
 Mar 19 2004, 03:21:25 PM
idk if i particularly WANT to know what happened afterwards. like, i like happy endings, and i don't like to know what happens afterwards. am i the only one who feels this way?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: A Wicked Pop Cast cd...
 Mar 2 2004, 08:27:50 PM
nothing against anyone here but : whoa i hate pop...by even suggesting pop singers may one day sing boradway songs will have the inevitable result of me having nightmares of having to sit through entire shows being sung by pop people. pop's so bright and...woohoo!(in the ditzy way), which means that they can't sing...well they can sing but they can't sing certain-i mean they can't....JESUS....i'm not even going to try to explain my thoughts about pop singers.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: What's your favorite moment...
 Feb 28 2004, 08:42:02 PM
gimmee gimme from TMM
the opening of 42nd street w/ the people's feet
in POTO:
the part w/ the mirrors where Christine Daee is in the room and she's like about to cross over the mirrors to the phantom's lair and you like see everything and it's justlike....yea like that.
chandeliar-must i say more?

re: re: re: re: Christy Carlson Romano...?
 Feb 21 2004, 04:51:46 PM
i thought there might be but i wasn't sure
re: re: Christy Carlson Romano...?
 Feb 21 2004, 04:45:42 PM
wow....it's been a WHILE since i've been in ny....i'm behind............
re: re: Phantom Of The Opera
 Feb 21 2004, 04:18:38 PM
I'm still young and i'm still crazy about it!!!! i've got the entire score by heart, and LOVE THE PLAY....PHANTOM OF THE OPERA KICKS @$$!!!!

Christy Carlson Romano...?
 Feb 21 2004, 04:14:57 PM
I heard from a friend that it was official that christy carlson romano(think disney) was going to be in Beauty and the Beast. I was wondering if this is really true and if it is then how do you think it's goin to turn out?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: What music is everybody listening to now ?
 Feb 20 2004, 06:56:02 PM
chingy(right thurr), then sean paul(get busy), then poison the well stuff, then three days grace stuff....then mebbe i'll throw in a bit of POTO and millie....fun fun fun!
re: Never Gonna Dance
 Feb 14 2004, 05:08:41 PM
did you see it with the same actors and actresses that are usually on? because when i saw it, i thought that it was a "pretty good" play but not the best. i agree that it should stay on broadway a little while longer, but you could kind of tell that it wouldn't stay on very long. then again, alot of plays that do not deserve to close, close early, or before they should have. take a look at urinetown, big river, or ANY good show that the stupid peeps took off....::deep breathes::....i 'll try not
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Don't know what to make of this...
 Feb 13 2004, 08:23:59 PM

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Happy Valentine's Day
 Feb 13 2004, 06:19:21 PM
SUGAR, SUSHI & MOVIES. and isn't having a bf on v-day whom ur avoiding as bad as having a bf on v-day whom you aren't allowed to see? so people this is how i'm spendin my day : SUGAR SUSHI MOVIES.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Susan Egan
 Feb 13 2004, 06:08:39 PM
it's gonna be different. not neccesarily bad but different. NO ONE CAN DO IT LIKE SUTTON FOSTER!!!!! o well can't wait to see it.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Happy Valentine's Day
 Feb 13 2004, 05:58:16 PM
oo brdwayguy2 didn't see last post what are you bitter about?
re: re: re: re: re: re: Happy Valentine's Day
 Feb 13 2004, 05:55:51 PM
if i'm allowed to veer off the path that this is going towards...let's see valentine's day in the middle school:
i got:
a rose
so much candy i'm gonna be on a sugar high all night
two rings
i was supposed to get a kiss...he wimped out, i'm supposed to get it tuesday (that sounds incredibly childish and stupid i know but I DON'T CARE...it's v-day i'll say w/e)
a bunch of cards

HAPPY V-DAY PEOPLE....IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VALENT

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You