News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for timrobb1414

Member Name: timrobb1414
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SOLD - please delete two tickets for INTO the WOODS for tonight
 May 14 2022, 12:12:16 PM

Hello. 

I have two tickets for tonight's 8 pm performance of Into the Woods.  Center orchestra row J 115 and j 116.  Not looking to make a profit.  Total cost for both tickets is $570.  I can email the tickets :)  

INTO the WOODS tickets swap
 May 14 2022, 08:04:37 AM

Hello.  I have two tickets for tonight's (Sat, 5/14) performance I am looking to swap for today's matinee.  My tickets are in center orchestra row J.  Looking for tickets in a similar section.  

DEAR EVAN HANSEN Reopening Night Thread
 Dec 12 2021, 11:35:45 AM

Words fail…we haven’t been back to B’way in almost two years. Tonight marked the return of Dear Evan Hansen. We couldn’t have asked for a better reason to revisit one of our favorite shows and come back to NYC. The electricity pulsing through the theatre was like nothing we’ve ever experienced. From the preshow speech by Senator Schumer, the brilliant performance, the Northwell healthcare workers singing Waving Through a Window, the ushers handing out hats, and

Moulin Rouge Cast Christmas?
 Dec 22 2019, 02:41:53 PM

Karen Olivo will not be performing the role of Satine on Tuesday evenings, with the exception of the following Tuesdays when she will perform: February 18 and February 25.

Ms. Olivo will also not be appearing on Monday evenings December 23 and December 30; or on Wednesday evening, February 12.

Karen Olivo is on vacation from January 21-26.

Aaron Tveit is on vacation from February 25-March 1.

TKTS
 Oct 18 2018, 06:53:30 PM

Hey all.  I have $250 in TKTS gift cards (a $150 and a $100).  They expire 12/2018.  Willing to sell them for $200.  PM if interested.  I won't be able to use them before the year ends.  Thanks!

Hello Dolly tickets 8/24
 Aug 17 2018, 02:12:03 PM

I have two tickets, Mezz row A, seats 21 & 23 for Hello Dolly on Friday, August 24th.   I paid $249 each.  Not looking to make a profit.  Message me if interested. Thanks!

May 5th Angels Tickets for sale (part 1 & 2)
 Mar 25 2018, 01:11:05 PM

A pair of tickets (Mezz B 119 & 120) for Saturday, May 5th performance of Angels.  The tickets are for both parts (1pm matinee and 7pm evening).  Not looking to make a profit.  I paid $ for the pair.  PM if interested.  

Angels in America (NY): Parts 1 & 2 - Sat 5/5 1PM & Sat 5/5 7PM

Sat, May 5 @ 1:00 PM / Sat, May 5 @ 7:00 PM-Neil Simon Theatre - New York, NY

American Express® Seating

Sec FMEZZ, Row

Noan Galvin Steps into the Sun
 Dec 23 2017, 06:09:03 PM

Saw the show again last night. I had low expectations (I saw Ben and didn't think anybody would come close to his performance).  I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised.  Noah was great - his voice was more than capable - actually stronger at points (although I didn't love his take on "If I Could Tell Her) and his acting was outstanding (I found myself feeling more "sorry" for Evan than I did when I saw Ben .  The rest of the cast was top notch and the show really is great.  So, I wouldn't hesitate grabbing a ticket (I got my orchestra row D seats 2 & 4 a week before the show for $199 each).  If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.   

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
 Aug 14 2017, 06:37:42 PM

I got two, third row center seats for the 21st of April at $145 each.  There were tons of seats available for every performance I searched.  :) 

Frozen Presale Code
 Aug 11 2017, 07:59:41 PM

Notreallysilent 2 said: "Hey! I have an extra code if anyone wants it. I'll sell it for $30! Just send me a PM. Also just letting everyone know the presale is only for performances through July 1 so there definitely will still be tickets for August 14th as those will be part of the general release. I won't be able to respond to the PMs until 9/10 tonight just letting everyone know! 

I sent you a pm - :)

"

Frozen Presale Code
 Aug 11 2017, 12:10:56 PM

I would LOVE a code if anybody has one...my daughter is dying to see it! :)

SUNSET BOULEVARD
 May 18 2017, 06:42:00 PM

Valentina3 said: "BenjaminNicholas2 said: "No one sings these songs like Buckley.  She makes them edge-of-your-seat exciting.  As much as I love other performers who have done this role, not one comes close to this vocal.

https://youtu.be/_c5Xovcjp00?t=7m42s
"

Oh dear she's so good. I'm genuinely jealous of folks in that audience.

I was there that night...it was amazing.  The thundering applause was amazing.  She was absolutely perfect in the role.  It was a night I will always remember! 

"

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
 May 3 2017, 07:08:13 PM

So I saw the show today at 1pm.  I went in with VERY low expectations.  I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.  Christian is giving a wonderful performance (given what he has to work with, he does a bang up job).  I think the Oompa Loompas were very well done.  Act one could be shaved a bit (some of the scenes in the Bucket house go on and on).  However, I actually found myself smiling and enjoying the performances.  The audience seemed to also be enjoyi

Falsettos - vacation?
 Nov 30 2016, 06:36:29 PM

Thank you so much!  Just bought two tickets for Saturday night!

Falsettos - vacation?
 Nov 30 2016, 06:11:49 PM

Hi.  I really tried to search before posting this...is there a link or place I can check to see the vacation schedule for the cast?  I went to Ticketmaster site and didn't see anything listed.  Thanks in advance for any help! 

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread
 Oct 21 2016, 07:52:58 PM

one viewing was more than enough - lol! :)

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Event Offical Thread
 Oct 21 2016, 07:30:31 PM

Did they leave out the song, Once in a While last night?  

Actors who returned in a different role
 Oct 11 2016, 06:59:07 PM

Ladies and Gentleman....Taye Diggs is your next Hedwig
 Jul 23 2015, 07:00:37 AM

I have tickets for 8/1 and 8/12.  It will be interesting to see the difference.  I am looking forward to seeing it. 

Hedwig after Taye
 Jul 23 2015, 06:58:56 AM
Just wondering, why would it close in January? If they are paying the bills and making some cash, I would suspect it will continue to play. Unless I am missing something?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You