News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dramatothemax

dramatothemax Profile Photo
Member Name: dramatothemax
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What's your take on having the 'band' on stage . . .  Aug 5 2009, 02:56:29 PM
It works for Rock of Ages incredibly well!
re: Will Swenson Thread  Jul 17 2009, 02:29:38 PM
Will Swenson kissed my forehead and told me I was sexy last weekend.

I died twice.

Hilarious Comments...  Jul 10 2009, 05:12:50 PM
There was an email the other day from a group at a retirement home telling us (at Rock of Ages) that the residents would be willing to pay $10 a ticket.

re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  Jul 10 2009, 03:14:29 PM
I think the Lion King is the most boring show currently running on Broadway and I have zero interest in seeing Billy Elliot.

re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  Jul 10 2009, 11:26:04 AM
I love Jesus Christ Superstar.
Hilarious Comments...  Jul 10 2009, 09:59:45 AM
I was in a production of Parade a few years back, and I never told my parents what it was about. So after the show, I walked into the lobby and my mom goes, "Well that was simply NOT about a parade."

re: Cheap/Free things for Kids to Do in Times Square  Jul 9 2009, 04:52:14 PM
Well if you sit on the steps to nowhere behind the TKTS booth, there's a huge TV screen on Broadway that does interactive texting games.....
re: Cheap/Free things for Kids to Do in Times Square  Jul 9 2009, 04:12:26 PM
Go to central park and let them run free.
Hilarious Comments...  Jul 9 2009, 02:11:02 PM
I once came across a video of Norbert Leo Butz in L5Y on youtube and someone had left a comment like, "Your vocals are but I'd like to see more passion when you're singing." As if Norbert were a HS student posting his videos to show off.
Hilarious Comments...  Jul 9 2009, 11:51:13 AM
I work for a company that produces and manages a lot of big Broadway shows, so you would think the people who work in the office would be knowledgeable about various shows. But...

I was faxing something and this woman is talking to my (very knowledgeable) coordinator about West Side Story.

Woman: So I saw West Side Story last night and I must say I really didn't like it.
Coordinator: Why? It's a classic!
Woman: Well I've never seen the movie or whatever, but I mean wh

re: Hottest Broadway Stars?  Jul 7 2009, 02:16:38 PM
Clearly, Wesley Taylor. That hand there in the audience knows what I mean.
re: Moments in a play or musical that almost ruin it?  Jul 7 2009, 02:00:06 PM
When Timoune turns into a tree in Once on this Island.

Touche Reginald. Which is why I think the movie was so bad. Tim Burton did his same old shtick so the movie felt like it had no purpose.

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jul 7 2009, 01:55:31 PM
yaayayayayayyay!!!
re: Moments in a play or musical that almost ruin it?  Jul 7 2009, 10:58:04 AM
Spring Awakening, when 90% of the cast couldn't stay on pitch for 2 hours.

Sweeney Todd in it's entirety is a metaphor for the government overpowering it's people and what happens when the public gets desperate. The original set was built so it made the people on stage look small. All of Sondheim's shows are a metaphor for something.

re: Tote Bags  Jul 7 2009, 10:27:48 AM
You could always buy a Rock of Ages ruby red crushed velvet robe to walk around NY in...

Buy the tote bag and run down the street doing Jerome Robbins choreo while wearing it. I would. Totes. (hahah)

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jul 6 2009, 02:51:06 PM
If you're doing standing room, be sure to go more towards house left, because if you're too far right you'll miss some parts of the show due to an obstructed view.
re: Amy Spanger Leaves ROCK OF AGES  Jun 30 2009, 09:50:00 PM
I know very well who Michael C. Hall is and his character on Dexter. Weez mentioned something about her being married to a David. But I realize now that was his character on 6 feet Under. Hatcha cha.
re: Amy Spanger Leaves ROCK OF AGES  Jun 30 2009, 05:28:02 PM
I didn't know she had 2 husbands. oh my!

re: Amy Spanger Leaves ROCK OF AGES  Jun 30 2009, 05:13:35 PM
Yes! Now Dex is married to his TV sister. Weird.
re: Amy Spanger Leaves ROCK OF AGES  Jun 30 2009, 02:51:08 PM
Her then husband meaning Michael C Hall. I. love. him.

Amy was super nice when I met her.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You