News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pimpernel86

pimpernel86 Profile Photo
Member Name: pimpernel86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sweet! Judith Blazer to return to Broadway in LoveMusik  Mar 2 2007, 02:23:44 AM
I am so pumped for Judy Blazer! I took part in her "Artist's Crossing" workshop this summer, and she is a remarkable woman! She is so fierce! I cannot wait for this show! Woohoo!
re: Brooklyn in Dallas - 6 Shows in 4 Days  Aug 9 2006, 11:37:25 AM
My friend Lonna is Diana's understudy...let's just say homegirl can SING. She hasn't gone on yet, but she went on for Faith in the press preview. Be on the look out for her, she is definitely going to be huge in the musical theatre world.
re: RAGS announced as next World AIDS Day Concert  Aug 4 2006, 04:14:40 PM
YES! Kelly Clarkson as Bella...that would be incredible. I would go crazy if that were to happen! If you are looking for a popstar who can belt like there's no tomorrow....Kelly's your best bet. She has so much passion when she sings, and I think the score would sound incredible in her voice.
re: Broadway and AMERICAN IDOL  Aug 4 2006, 04:07:11 PM
Kelly Clarkson as Elphaba. That would be fierce.
re: Into The Woods. Revival  Feb 6 2005, 01:00:16 PM
Laura Benanti gave the performance of a lifetime as Cinderella...Holy hell she was sooo good! I still get chills listening to the recording!
Please Help! Obtaining Rights for songs!  Jan 31 2005, 11:13:09 PM
Hey everyone...my good friend and I are in the process of creating/ producing a show that is a musical theatre satire, and it is in the style of "Forbidden Broadway" (we are taking Broadway songs and changing the lyrics to make it a spoof!) How would we go about legally obtaining the rights to these songs like "Forbidden"? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!
Where's Laura and Raul?  Aug 30 2004, 01:14:47 PM
Hey guys does anybody know what Laura Benanti and Raul Esparza are up too? Their websites haven't been updated for a long time and I really would like to see them perform in the near future!
Teach a (wo)man to Google...  Aug 9 2004, 06:20:48 PM
are pictures of the new cast up on the website?
re: you may read this as forceful encouragment lol but come on!  Aug 9 2004, 06:14:18 PM
OMG !!! Its sold out !!! I need tickets !!! I love Laura Benanti!
I'm her biggest fan!! Help ! Anyone! Please!!!

Musical Theatre Colleges  Jun 23 2004, 01:01:04 PM
Hey everybody I'll be applying to college in the fall.. I was wondering ...do most major musical theatre colleges (like NYU) go for talent or grades ? If your talented but your grades are ok , do you still have a shot? Is it all about the audition? Is it good to do early decision? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
re: Miss Saigon Casting  May 29 2004, 09:05:26 PM
Hey is this show going to be in New Jersey? I'm a teen and I would love any information too....alias674@aol.com...thanks!
Taboo Sheet Music  May 27 2004, 09:17:48 AM
Hey does anybody know if there will ever be sheet music printed for Taboo...or if its already out?? I really want Petrified and Stranger In This World..
Paper Mill's Rising Star Awards  May 13 2004, 09:35:51 AM
Congratulations to all the fellow nominees out there! They were announced the same day as the Tony's! I'm nominated and I don't know when the ceremony is...Does anybody know?

http://papermill.org/learning/nom.htmlhttp://papermill.org/learning/nom.html>http://papermill.org/learning/nom.html

Laura Benanti  Apr 30 2004, 12:21:45 PM
Hey everybody....I'm Laura's biggest fan in the world and her website hasn't been updated in over a month! I heard she was recording an album...does anybody know when it is coming out? Is she performing anytime soon? I think she would be the best choice to replace Kristin Chenoweth in Wicked....Also, is it true that her mother teaches voice in New Jersey? Does anybody have the number??

Who Will Replace Kristin Chenoweth?  Apr 21 2004, 08:26:13 AM
Hey all...I just read the article about Kristin leaving Wicked on July 18...Any ideas on who will replace her?? I can't even begin to imagine...Although I think Kelly Ripa would be funny...if she could sing
What Movie-Musical do you want to see made?  Feb 21 2004, 05:03:55 PM
Just curious...what musical do you want to see made into a movie and with who..for me its "Into The Woods" with Catherine Zeta-Jones as the Witch, Nicole Kidman as the Baker's Wife, and Hugh Jackman as Cinderella's Prince, and... "Jesus Christ Superstar" (again) with Jude Law as Jesus, Ewan McGregor as Judas, and Beyonce Knowles as Mary Magdalene.
re: Wicked Tickets  Feb 21 2004, 04:51:51 PM
Not really months in advance, but maybe like a couple of weeks...it really depends on what night you want to go. Look on Broadway.com and they have availability listings for every performance...i think Saturday night is pretty much always sold-out. I don't think there are discounts now, because the show is really popular...and many people are willing to pay top dollar.
re: need i say?  Feb 21 2004, 04:45:54 PM
mine is Antonio Banderas and the lovely and amazing Laura Benanti in a scene from "Nine". I really like your icon papalovesmambo..its funny as hell
re: re: Embrace! Benefit Photo Coverage...  Feb 21 2004, 04:32:07 PM
Good pictures...but where's Laura Benanti? I love her!
re: re: re: Theatre Talk  Feb 21 2004, 01:53:21 PM
I understood what he was syaing ..but I was very bored by the whole conversation...I didn't even like the "Fiddler" revival..and I don't think Alfred Molina is a very strong singer
For anyone who doesn't know about Theatre Talk, its on Channel 13
(PBS) at Midnight on Fridays ... Its hosted by Micahel Riedel of The New York Post...sometimes its good..sometimes its bad...depends on who they guests are..

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You