News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 2seatsoffcenter

Member Name: 2seatsoffcenter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Your Most Prized Playbills
 Oct 17 2008, 07:18:20 PM
Eat your hearts out:

A CHORUS LINE (original) - the 3389 performance record breaker September 29th, 1983

A CHORUS LINE (original) - The end of the Line April 28th, 1990

MOOSE MURDERS - Opening Night

re: SOUTH PACIFIC last night...
 Aug 29 2008, 11:40:37 AM
JACK NICHOLSON was in the audience too.

And something has to be done to remined audience members to TURN OFF THEIR CELL PHONES OFF AFTER INTERMISSION! During the intense scene where the fate of Lt. Cable is announced (insert the annoying ring tone here).

CELL PHONE MAKERS....add 2 more buttons to the pad: TRANSPORATION MODE and THEATRE MODE!!!!

re: South Pacific Tickets?
 Aug 25 2008, 09:11:11 PM
Boy do I feel guilty.....I just logged onto telecharge and scored 2 tix for this Thursday evening! 2 tix front row dead center!
re: Shows That Had Out-Of-Town Runs In Los Angeles?
 Aug 9 2008, 11:45:09 AM
from the LOS ANGELES CIVIC LIGHT OPERA ARCHIVES (1938 - 1987)

http://www.broadwayla.org/info/civic.light.asp

Geez, I remember seeing: 1491, THE BAKERS WIFE, GONE WITH THE WIND, LOVELY LADIES KIND GENTELMAN, GIGI, SUGAR, THE ODYSSEY, SHINE IT ON (THE ACT), EVITA, UMBRELLAS OF CHERBOURG, LITTLE JOHNNY JONES, A DOLL'S LIFE, CHAPLIN, MACK AND MABEL, SWEET CHARITY

All PRE-BROADWAY bound musicals (still have the programs too).

re: Old Playbills and Stagebills
 Jun 8 2007, 07:53:35 PM
I found three boxes of Playbills that I placed in the basement of my house many years ago. They were primarily from the 1970's - 1980's.

I couldn't beleive what I stashed away! Multiple copies of Original Cast Playbills all in great condition.

The one that blew me away was the discovery of the opening night Playbil of MOOSE MURDERS (complete with opening night sticker). I wonder what it is worth???

Sondheim Interview by Frank Rich @ UCLA 3/13/08
 Jun 6 2007, 08:59:28 PM
Titled: A LITTLE NIGHT CONVERSATION

Looks like single tix will be available for sale on July 23rd, 2007.

This should be an INCREDIBLE evening!

re: Spelling Bee LA reviews
 May 25 2007, 07:14:57 PM
Saw the first preview last night (May 24th) and what a joy it was to see this GLORIOUS cast back together again. Performances were simply amazing and hard to beleive that most of the cast have been away from their roles for over a year. The audience was won over and simply was surprised how good a time they had! I thought the lady behind us was going to pee in her pants from laughing so hard!!! It was fun to hear so raves from people as we exited the theatre...in fact some were still laughing
re: LITTLE MERMAID OPENING NITE TIX AVAILABLE
 May 16 2007, 09:44:32 PM
Go to the Ticketmaster website pick a date and you'll see the ticket sale release dates in the Events Details box
LITTLE MERMAID OPENING NITE TIX AVAILABLE
 May 16 2007, 07:47:24 PM
Just snagged 2 tix for opening nite (Dec 6th) via the Visa presale...on the aisle center Orch too! Can't wait!!!!!

re: Question about '12 Angry Men'
 Apr 25 2007, 10:16:27 PM
Mr. Thomas is Juror # 8.....seating is as follows:

xxx 2 3 4 5 6 xxxx
1 [ juror table ] 7
xxx 12 11 10 9 8 xxxx

-------------------------------------------------
audience

re: The Met...ever been there? (A few questions)
 Apr 1 2007, 12:26:01 AM
The mics are there for the Saturday Broadcasts AND for the 4 weekly SIRIUS RADIO broadcasts.

If your Turandot cast lists CHARLES ANTHONY you will be witnessing MET Opera History everytime he performs....he has done over 2900 performaces at the Met since his debut in 1954! I think as of March 30th...it was his 2905 performance! WOW!

Plus, if you want to learn a little more about some of the operas, visit the MET gift shop. There is a bargain bin (75% off) in the back that ha

re: Is today Bob Martins Last performance in Drowsy?
 Mar 11 2007, 11:29:24 PM
At the 11 Mar matinee the friendly and helpful (and swamped) merchandise guy said that there were LESS than 100 records available. The Marquis Theatre is the ONLY PLACE that you can obtain the last available records. Cost is $55.00...I picked up 2 copies!!!!!
re: Company Rush Not Available Fri-Sun?
 Dec 29 2006, 05:15:49 PM
went to TKTS 2 hours before the show on a Fri nite and got 2 front row tix on the aisle!
re: Favorite show-stopper?
 Jul 14 2006, 10:57:40 PM
WHO'S THAT WOMAN ("the mirror number") from the original FOLLIES has to be one of the greatest show stoppers performed. Mary McCarty and the Follies gals blew the audience away! The applause seemed to last forever (in fact, it was one of the longest applause experiences I have ever witnessed in the theatre). Ahhhhh, what memories.
re: Tarzan 5-5-06
 May 7 2006, 06:02:56 PM
Are the major critics attending the show on May 9th?

Saw the show in mid-April and very excited to see it again on May 9th!!!

btw- have 2 extra tix in the Orch (Row R) for the may 9th performance at cost. PM me if anyone is intereted.

re: The Black Rider at the Ahmanson
 Apr 28 2006, 08:17:38 PM
Go in with an OPEN MIND!!!! I loved it. You're gonna see many walkouts at intermission since this is not a typical musical-comedy performance. Stay with it and I guarantee that Robert Wilsons iamges will haunt you for a long time. The wedding scene in Act 2 was visually amazing. You are going to witness a talented emsemble cast! The first Act is about 80 minutes and needs to be cut down a bit. The night I attended, half the audience gave it a standing O and loud cheers for the cast. This
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You