News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chanseymad

Member Name: chanseymad
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: Wicked Review 1/31 matinee (possible spoilers about brief changes)
 Feb 1 2007, 01:53:39 PM
i agree with ur review i saw it on Jan 21st and i thought the cast did a great job and the reason that Kendra sounds low is because she is an alto im impressed that she can do the high soprano...she did maureen in rent and that is a belting role...her low voice is rele nice her i'm not that girl(reprise) knocks u out because she can go for the low note rele well...im glad u enjoyed it as much as i did
re: re: Wicked Review 1/31 matinee (possible spoilers about brief changes)
 Feb 1 2007, 01:53:37 PM
i agree with ur review i saw it on Jan 21st and i thought the cast did a great job and the reason that Kendra sounds low is because she is an alto im impressed that she can do the high soprano...she did maureen in rent and that is a belting role...her low voice is rele nice her i'm not that girl(reprise) knocks u out because she can go for the low note rele well...im glad u enjoyed it as much as i did
re: Attn: WICKED Fans/Megan Hilty's last
 May 2 2006, 08:08:14 PM
That sounds great!!! I would love to come...since im seeing the performance with the greatest person in the world. It would be great to meet other Wicked fans

This is a rele good idea kudos to whoever though of this...I can make it i hope other people can it would be enjoyable.

El Jefe

re: Audra at Carneige Hall 4/29/06
 May 1 2006, 02:17:31 PM
I was there it was amazing she was great and hilarious talking Chaka Kahn haha i loved it "Manana Manana, but President Bush wouldn't like that" it was a great night her singing is gorgeous and she picked some amazing choices. and i particularly enjoyed the i could have danced all night sing along lol I love her her voice from top to bottom is gorgeous
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You