News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mj21723

mj21723 Profile Photo
Member Name: mj21723
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Seth Paid Streams - Worth it?
 Jul 28 2020, 11:46:16 PM

I haven't watched much of Stars in the House of late, but I have seen the last few.  The Chorus Line Original Cast was great.  It was not about that they didn't know how successful the show would be.  Great backstories.  I loved it!

OUR Hamilton Reviews
 Jul 4 2020, 07:53:06 AM

A few thoughts.  I saw most of the original cast in March 2016.  Chris Jackson and Renee Elise Goldsberry were both out.  I honestly forgot Renee was because Alysha Deslorieux was fabulous in the role.  Austin Smith as George Washington was a miss for me.  I am very happy I got to finally see Chris Jackson.  He is George Washington!  Seth Stewart was also out and I've been a fan of his since Heights.  Enjoyed seeing his dancing in this, finally!&nbs

Experiences With Condescending Theatre Goers
 Jul 10 2018, 10:54:35 PM

I was also at My Fair Lady recently and the people behind me were complaining about Billy Bigelow being played by an African American.  I haven't seen the show, but was floored.  I didn't want to get into it with them so didn't say anything.

TDF Hello Dolly Ticket for Today
 Apr 1 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Ticket is taken.

Thanks everyone.  Pretty sore, but lucky.

TDF Hello Dolly Ticket for Today
 Apr 1 2018, 12:45:57 AM

I have a Hello Dolly ticket for the 3 pm show today, April 1st.  I can't use it due to an accident (deer vs my car).  Just looking to give away so it doesn't go to waste.  I can forward the email to use for box office pick up.

The HAMILTOME
 Apr 12 2016, 05:12:17 PM

Jealous of you all!  Mine was supposedly delivered, but not here.  I had another package not arrive today.  Think they both went to another apartment building.  Now I have to wait two weeks to Hamiltome comes.  Kudos to Amazon who replaced my order immediately though!

TicketMaster issue
 Aug 7 2015, 09:20:00 PM

Artman, you must have been in pain for days!  While I liked the show, I didn't thing it was the best thing ever like others thought.

TicketMaster issue
 Aug 7 2015, 07:52:30 PM

Mr. Musical, you are absolutely right. I didn't see Book of Mormon for a long time because I refused to pay so much.  I finally saw it when they ran that promotion where you could get points and cash them in for tickets.  Sat last row for $59 and it was the most painful experience.  I am under 5 ft. 3 and I had to sit sideways!  I was very glad I didn't pay full price for the seat!

TicketMaster issue
 Aug 7 2015, 07:41:15 PM

I got Row F in the rear mezzanine for a Saturday in March and the tickets were $98.25 with the fees.  The same seats then increase to $108.25 in April, which was my first choice of dates.  I agree it is getting to be a bit much!

Has anyone been to multiple performances of a play on or off-Broadway?
 Jul 12 2015, 09:24:49 PM

I saw The Normal Heart twice and Peter and the Starcatcher three times.

Anthony Warlow to Step in for Kelsey Grammer in Finding Neverland?
 Jul 4 2015, 01:36:20 AM

It says latergram so probably not tonight. 

Re:
 Jun 1 2015, 08:47:12 PM

The boys are not on the cast recording.  It is the Off-Broadway cast.  I felt they were much more in tune and in sync in this song than this performance.  Have not seen the show on Broadway yet.

Hand to God Ticket for Friday
 Mar 24 2015, 08:01:27 PM
Double post!

Mar 24 2015, 08:01:27 PM
Ticket claimed!
 Mar 24 2015, 06:25:22 PM
I have a conflict and can no longer attend the show this Friday at 8 pm. I can send the ticket electronically. I hate to see it go to waste. No charge!
ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
 Mar 7 2015, 04:44:46 PM
I contacted Amazon and they resent it to my library. I re-downloaded it and no more skipping.
Chilina Kennedy to officially replace Jessie Mueller in Beautiful
 Feb 1 2015, 09:25:04 AM
I saw the show yesterday afternoon with Rebecca. She was good, but I really want to see Jessie. Decided to get a ticket for her final performance!
Has anyone won the Today Tix mobile lottery for On The Town?
 Oct 19 2014, 01:37:53 AM
I entered yesterday for the Saturday 8 pm performance and won. First time entering! I was in Row Q and enjoyed the show.
$25 Hiptix Ticket for VIOLET on 6/29
 Jun 22 2014, 07:18:23 PM
Guests no longer have to be 18-35. You can bring anyone as long as the ticket buyer is 18-35.
Most Uncomfortable Theatre Seating: Nominations
 Feb 23 2014, 01:46:25 PM
I nominate the last row of the mezzanine at the Eugene O'Neil. Sat in the two person row for Book of Mormon and it was painful. I am barely 5 ft 3 and my knees were into the seat in front of me. Very uncomfortable!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You