News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Millie315

Millie315 Profile Photo
Member Name: Millie315
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Ragtime Lotto
 Oct 31 2009, 11:53:51 AM
One last question. How many tickets/seats are there?
Ragtime Lotto
 Oct 31 2009, 11:48:06 AM
Has anyone entered the Ragtime lotto yet? If so what have the crowds been like and where are the seats for it?
Next To Normal Lotto?
 Oct 19 2009, 05:09:57 PM
Hey I have searched and found nothing. What has the lotto crowd for Next To Normal been like? I really want to see it tomorrow (Tuesday) and just wanted to know what it's been like. Thanks ahead of time for all your help!
re: The Bacchae....Anyone?
 Aug 12 2009, 03:45:50 PM
whats the "other board"?
re: The Bacchae....Anyone?
 Aug 12 2009, 11:24:07 AM
Thanks guys! I would love to hear some more reviews!
The Bacchae....Anyone?
 Aug 12 2009, 09:44:58 AM
So last night was the first preview of The Bacchae, did anyone happen to see it? I usher for it and I know how the ushers feel about it but I was hoping to hear what an audience member thought. Anyone?
re: Shakespeare in the Park Lines
 Jul 11 2009, 01:24:02 AM
The line is already up to 85th and CPW right now.
 Jul 10 2009, 03:18:31 PM
Marco I posted this earlier about today and this weekend:

"I can tell you that today the cut off point in the line was 4:00 am. After they walked the people into the park they sent anyone who got there after 8 home, telling them they most likely would not get tickets. Also the first person in like got there at 9:30 pm last night. So it looks like if you want to see the last 3 shows this weekend you will be spending the night in the park."

This weekend will be crazy!

Jul 10 2009, 02:23:38 PM
Not only are people being toddlers here but also to the people who work at the theatre. The people in the box office are getting yelled at many times a day for not having tickets for everyone. Believe me, if they could give everyone tickets they would. I mean I even heard a woman the other day who didn't get tickets in the stand-by line say "I stood in line for 4 hours, don't tell me I can't get tickets." Not only are the box office people getting yelled at but also the ushers, people will yell
 Jul 10 2009, 01:16:58 PM
I can tell you that today the cut off point in the line was 4:00 am. After they walked the people into the park they sent anyone who got there after 8 home, telling them they most likely would not get tickets. Also the first person in like got there at 9:30 pm last night. So it looks like if you want to see the last 3 shows this weekend you will be spending the night in the park.
 Jul 7 2009, 05:52:18 AM
I would get in line even earlier than 4ish. Even in the rain the standby line has been crazy. This show is getting great reviews and this is it's last week so people are coming at the last minuet. Get there as soon as you can.
re: Twelfth Night - Shakespeare In The Park
 Jun 29 2009, 01:19:18 PM
From what I heard on Saturday, the last person to get a ticket was there at 7 am and then the last person to get a stand-by ticket was in line by 5:30 pm.

Also who ever said they were in section C row W, there is no row W in section C.

re: Twelth Night - Shakespear In The Park
 Jun 9 2009, 10:27:40 AM
Oh sorry about that then, they always have in the past that must be new this year. Sorry for the wrong info guys.
 Jun 9 2009, 10:20:02 AM
When the weather is bad they still hand out tickets, but not as many people come. However they will cancel the show if it is still raining at show time. Most of the time the will hold the show until 9pm and then call it. If it stops raining the show will go on. Now if you have a ticket to a show that is rained out there is no rain checks, you must go and wait in line the next day for the following nights show. If it stops raining and the show goes on but starts raining again during the show, the
 Jun 9 2009, 10:11:42 AM
Just to let you know that the park does not let you camp out in the park, you have to stay on central park west and then they let you into the park around 5 or 6am I think. Also the way tickets are handed out is not the best seats go to the first people there. The tickets are handed out at random, because not only are they handing them out at in the park but also down town at the public and to people who donated or work for the public. I usher for the public and was out at the park last year and
re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread
 Apr 15 2009, 12:48:38 PM
I am bumping this because I love this thread and want to see more!!!
re: HAIR Lotto?
 Mar 29 2009, 11:16:20 AM
Once more question. The lotto starts 2 and a half hour before the show, right? So for an 8pm show they take names at 5:30pm and then draw them at 6pm? I know this maybe a dumb question I'm just trying to make sure I know all the right info.
 Mar 25 2009, 11:21:56 PM
Thanks guys!
 Mar 25 2009, 10:16:25 PM
Where are the seats located?
 Mar 25 2009, 10:02:55 PM
Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You