Ragtime Lotto

Millie315 Profile Photo
Millie315
#1Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 11:48am

Has anyone entered the Ragtime lotto yet? If so what have the crowds been like and where are the seats for it?

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#2re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 11:51am

I won last night; seats are front row and the crowds have been pretty big. I lost at the first preview (about 75 people there) and last night there were 65-75, I'd guess. Maybe even more.

Millie315 Profile Photo
Millie315
#2re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 11:53am

One last question. How many tickets/seats are there?

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#3re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 1:06pm

23 Seats are available, and i will agree it's quite difficult. This was my fourth time trying for it, and I only won because I had 6 people playing for me; only one of us won. Best of luck.

trombonist
#4re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 2:49pm

23? Seems like a weird number. Maybe it's usually 24 but one seat was being used by the house for something?

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#5re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 3:53pm

Well, it's been 23 the past 4 times I've been there

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#6re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 4:04pm

It was 23 last Saturday night. The lotto was a bit more subdued then--probably because of the rain--but I still didn't win. re: Ragtime Lotto There were about 40-45 people then. I'm going to try again this week.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#7re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 10/31/09 at 6:19pm

For the matinee today there were only about 30 people there & 23 seats to give out. Of course, I was not one of the names called. sigh

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

tking001
#8re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 11/10/09 at 10:11am

Bump

changinandhow Profile Photo
changinandhow
#9re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 11/10/09 at 11:43am

They won't have lotto on Sunday for opening, will they?

flossie2
#10re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 11/10/09 at 12:01pm

I assume the seats are front row. Is there any problem with seeing everything? Photos I saw show three levels. Can all be seen?

Yero my Hero Profile Photo
Yero my Hero
#11re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 11/10/09 at 12:22pm

I assume the seats are front row.

Considering that the second poster in the thread stated that they are, I'd say that's a safe assumption.

Nothing matters but knowing nothing matters. ~ Wicked
Everything in life is only for now. ~ Avenue Q
There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. ~ Rent

"He's a tramp, but I love him."

flossie2
#12re: Ragtime Lotto
Posted: 11/10/09 at 12:45pm

Yes, I missed that. Guess we all aren't perfect.

Videos