News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TannerONbw

TannerONbw Profile Photo
Member Name: TannerONbw
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hot Young Writing Teams...
 Oct 7 2008, 05:03:32 PM
Hey Ya'll I did a search and couldn't find a better thread to post this in but i figured i would add it in here instead of starting a thread devoted to it. This is a song by Pasek and Paul called Do you remember? sung by Gavin Creel. It is amazing. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgupoQGt1c&feature=related

re: WHO IS THIS GIRL?! And why isn't she a STAR!?!?
 Sep 16 2008, 09:54:04 PM
It still amazes me that some people have not discovered the awesomeness of Urintown on Youtube.
Quick Question
 Aug 16 2008, 07:15:52 PM
Hey y'all. I tried to search for the answer to this but i suck at searching so i'm sure it has been asked before, but is there a way to check and see where the nearest showing of a certain show is to you. I know that having to license shows there should be a way of finding out where all the licenses are at, at any given time. Thanks in advance.
re: Who is the Sexiest Man Alive on Broadway?
 May 12 2008, 10:23:46 PM
Curt Hanson, the new guy in Hairspray, So freaking Hott.
re: BROADWAY BARES: Who do you want to strip?
 May 4 2008, 11:44:42 AM
I vote Curt Hensen, a new member for the Hairspray cast. Holy Crap that boy is Hott.

re: Legally blonde tonight?
 Apr 10 2008, 09:23:48 AM
Hey Yall. Thanks for the info. Sorry to the people upset about a 'pointless thread'. I enjoy following the U of Mich Graduates who cleverly marketed themselves on youtube. I am a fan of Dani's and am excited and proud that she was able to make her broadway debut.
Legally blonde tonight?
 Apr 9 2008, 09:15:27 PM
So I heard a rumor that Dani Speiler Via U of Mich/Youtube fame went on tonight? Is it true?
re: Spelling Bee tour - rush?
 Mar 29 2008, 08:15:55 PM
Thanks tour boy. Do you know how early in advance they know if they will have one?
 Mar 29 2008, 08:01:51 PM
Hey sorry for the confussion. I actually used the search feature and bumped a post from a couple of years ago. Well like one and a half, but hope you didn't get to confused.
 Mar 29 2008, 04:57:34 PM
Does anyone else know this?!
re: Jake Wilson
 Mar 23 2008, 01:08:35 PM
Lets take one minute off from the jake bashing, and just admire the incredible Marketing talents that these U of Mich kids have. Most of us knew there names before they were ever even in a Broadway show. We are even discussing the talent of someone who still has yet to be in a show on Broadway. You don't ahve to like them, but it is impressive how they have marketed themselves.
re: Bare: A Pop Opera
 Mar 9 2008, 02:16:45 PM
I still don't understand what he didn't like about the New York version.
re: 'The Battery's Down' Episode 2!
 Mar 2 2008, 05:00:32 PM
Rath, get over yourself.
Count To Ten, the new musical
 Mar 2 2008, 04:57:24 PM
I also saw this show when it did a preview run in Johnson City, Tn. I thought the show over all was okay. The actors, who are also transfering to New York, were all horrible. The lead character over acts horribly. I hope yall make some changes.
re: How Do YOU justify the singing in a movie musical?
 Feb 12 2008, 01:30:29 PM
I love that yall think that the two different mediums would work seemlessly. "Why change it? If it works on stage it would work on screen?" Really?! Really?! Lets take a look at movies that worked on screen, but not on stage for a minute and then say that. They don't. You have to adapt your work to it's medium.
re: High School Musical on Tour will be on Dance War
 Feb 8 2008, 01:11:32 AM
Isn't Helen York a la U of Mich, Sharpay on this tour?!
re: The Battery's Down
 Feb 1 2008, 05:03:19 PM
Not sure why this was bumped up to the main page, but it was made before the new thread, so don't Flame me. :)
The Battery's Down
 Jan 30 2008, 12:45:02 AM
Has anyone heard anything about this new web-show that is going to be put out? Here is a link to the first trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4PKmI9uDAg

It looks like it is made, and filmed well and is going to have a pretty nice amount of guest stars on it. In the first episode alone Jon Groff and Mike Arden. Here is a copy of the description:

Jake Wilson is the creator of the show and will be writing, producing, and starring in the series. THE BATTERY'S DOWN will also feature friends and fellow young performers portraying themselves. However, the distinguishing idea of this series is that every episode will feature a fully recorded, produced, choreographed, and staged musical number that will be filmed much like a music video or a modern-day movie musical. Each new episode will have one written by a talented musical theatre composer or writing team. Already on board are: Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (EDGES), David Kirshenbaum (VANITIES, PARTY COME HERE), Josh Salzman and Ryan Cunningham (I LOVE YOU BECAUSE), and Ryan Scott Oliver and Kirsten A. Guenther (ALIVE AT TEN).

Also can we talk a little bit about how amazing these U of Mich graduates have done marketing themselves. Andrew Keenan-Bolger's Blog from the Spelling Bee, Videos from Reviews, Pasek and Paul, and Now this.

re: Cute Michael Arden Video - His First Time, Etc.
 Jan 30 2008, 12:34:34 AM
What naughty question did his friend ask? I watched the video again and didn't notice any.
re: i HEART michael arden!
 Jan 18 2008, 09:13:44 PM
Yeah Michael is great.

Was this nude picture thing a big deal, because I for one hadn't heard a thing.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You