News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway Boy 77

Broadway Boy 77 Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadway Boy 77
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hercules
 Jul 10 2006, 03:55:57 PM
john lithgow as hades

^That would be fantastic. i was actually thinking about this the other day as well as a stage version of the HunchBack of Notre Dame. A Little off topic but does anyone have the karaoke to "I can go the distance" form hercules?

re: High School Musical Amateur Rights
 Jun 15 2006, 10:25:18 AM
I agree that I think it would sell very well. It will also be the first spring musical in a new school so i thought it would do a good job of drawing people in to help establish the drama club. I was also wondering though if Disney will be adding new numbers into the stage version, as they did for beauty and the Beast. I would think they would seeing as the movie only has nine songs. And wasnt there word that Disney will be producing a sequel to the movie?

High School Musical Amateur Rights
 Jun 14 2006, 05:29:25 PM
So as my theatre teacher was browsing the MTI website in search of a musical for next year she came across the High School Musical rights, the website said that they will be released fall 2006. How do you all think the translation from the screen to stage will be? Will it be the new overdone high school musical ala BATB? I just thought it was interesting, and i hope we are able to get the rights because i would love to play Ryan. Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this.
re: it's back.. and it's all new. comment on the avatar above you.
 May 18 2006, 08:05:17 PM
cuties!
The Speed of Darkness by Steve Tesich
 May 18 2006, 06:02:04 PM
Has anyone read/seen this play? What was it about and what was your general reaction to it? I'm performing a scene from it for an upcoming showcase and an audition and was wondering what people thought about it. Also if Anyone has the script I would be very interested in reading the entire show before performing the scene, Thanks in advance!
Tenor Audition Help
 May 14 2006, 08:12:57 PM
Hi guys! I have an audition coming up for a community theatre production of " Bye Bye Birdie" and i am supposed to prepare an up tempo song to sing. This will be the first show i will be trying out for outside of school and church productions so i am a little lost about finding sheet music or a song to sing. Does anyone have any suggestions for a 15 yo tenor to sing that would be up-tempo and I guess age appropriate. Thanks for any help you guys can offer!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You