News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Knck33rul

Knck33rul Profile Photo
Member Name: Knck33rul
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Help with a quote...
 Oct 25 2008, 02:34:01 AM
What show is this from...

"im here......nowhere"

any help would be appreciated!

Broadway For MusiKids
 Jul 6 2008, 10:54:05 AM
Anyone else going to the zipper to see Julia Murney, Kathy Brier, Andrea McArdle and the Broadway Boys?

I will be there! just wondering!

re: Why do some people hate Rosie so much?
 Dec 24 2005, 09:54:23 PM
wicked_mimi... you really shouldnt assume things that you dont know at all.... #1- she doesnt have boydguards who carry guns, I know a close personal friend of hers and she doesnt have a bodyguard with her unless needed, and they do not carry guns... even if they did she's not against people who's job is to protect people and are allowed to carry weapons, she is against people owning assault weapons and it being legal... And she can speak about whatever she wants on her OWN show because he is a
re: Showstoppers - Witnessed Accounts of Show-Stopping Moments
 Dec 24 2005, 03:59:28 PM
I never post on this site, but I thought I'd put some of my two cents in to this :)

The most amazing showstoppers I have ever encountered:
HAIRSPRAY-Preview Performances (I attended a few... and each and every one had amazing moments)
1. The first showstopping moment was when Harvery reveales himself in the very beginning during NIcest Kids... The first time I saw the show he received, and I am not exaggerating, a 2 minute standing ovation... it was thrilling... the poor orches

re: Missheard Lyrics
 Aug 25 2004, 08:47:39 PM
i thought it was "with an ice cream cone" LOL... dont ask...

and when she says "someone so good inside" i thoguht it was "so good in bed"

completely out of context and neither makes sense but it made for a nice laugh when i sang it front of my friends lol

BROOKLYN
 Aug 25 2004, 08:34:19 PM
Anyone wanna buy 2 Brooklyn Tickets for the night of October 1st @ 8PM... each face valued @ 66.25... I will sell them for exactly that minus the fees, etc.... e-mail me back asap.... i need to order tickets for another night soon, and i needed this settled first. Thank you! knick33rul@aol.com
re: Jesus Christ Superstar
 Aug 23 2004, 02:41:23 AM
the australian recording to me is the best recording there is... its such a different take on the show, and there are finally some real rock singers tearing the show the way it was meant to be... I just absolutely LOVE the different feel this recording has... if you are going to own only oen JCS recording make it this!!! *wish they would come out with a full recording instead of just highlights of the concert over in Australia
re: Car or Change Rush
 Aug 12 2004, 04:17:10 PM
thank you :) I have a ticket but a friend of mine wants to go so were going to buy her a rush seat... Theres no way I personally would risk not being able to see this peice for it left broadway! I own the cd and can not stop listening, should have won best score most definately...

Also i can not wait see Anika Noni Rose after seeing her in FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY lol (the masterpeice lol)

re: Car or Change Rush
 Aug 12 2004, 04:06:24 PM
great! thank you very much!!! i just didnt wanna show up 3 days ahead of time and wait lol... wont stress about getting there too early...
Car or Change Rush
 Aug 12 2004, 03:49:46 PM
Anyone know how early to get there for rush (if alot of people show up)... and how many tickets they have on sale an a given day
CAST LIST FOR BARE
 Aug 12 2004, 03:00:01 PM
Hey this is my first time posting on there but i have a quick favor to ask... can someone please post a list of the Cast of BARE from the original 4 week run (or however long it was) inclusing all chorus members... thanks :)
re: re: re: Videos
 Jun 28 2003, 01:36:26 PM
they do record original casts of shows and put it in a vault... You can watch bsically any show on broadway and the original cast.. they tape it and keep it there nd u can only watch the show once.... Its at Lincoln Centre I believe
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You