News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fredisetgo

Fredisetgo Profile Photo
Member Name: Fredisetgo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: THE WIZ casting rumours (not good)
 Jun 26 2006, 07:20:25 PM
wow......................... that would suck........... im really not a big fan of shoshana
re: Hairspray Film's Link Larkin Has Been Cast
 Jun 26 2006, 01:34:27 PM
omg they could atleast get someone good... this is rediculous its gonna be a horrible movie
re: Next Disney Musical
 Jun 22 2006, 05:47:51 PM
i know they had lined up a cast for mermaid: kerry butler as ariel, and harvey as ursula, and norbert leo butz as eric.......anyone know any more about that?
 Jun 21 2006, 10:53:40 PM
woops........ didnt exactly mean it as a nickname it just kinda came out

sorry

A-Rapp
 Jun 21 2006, 10:49:39 PM
Okay, So I'm almost finished reading Anthony Rapp's book Without You... and I think its incredible! It's so descriptive and really gives a great inside on his life as well as the entire process of Rent, especially about Johnathan Larson. I love it!

Wondering what everybody thinks of it?

Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Jun 21 2006, 10:47:55 PM
Les Miz.... a good show, but built up too much by EVERYONE
re: Fun Broadway Game---How far can you go?
 Jun 21 2006, 09:22:23 PM
sweeny todd
(at least she will be soon)

re: Broadway Bares rocked tonight!
 Jun 20 2006, 10:24:22 PM
howd u get tickets to it!?
re: best Tony acceptance speech
 Jun 14 2006, 04:08:50 PM
um this has nothing to do with the speeches but i LOVEEEEEED when James Earl Jones came on and Cynthia nixon did their monologues! THat was really cool...

but yeah speeches , John Lloyd Young's was really sweet
and of course LaChanze, I love when the younger/newer nominees win and are soo excited... like Marissa Jarret Winokur, that was cute

re: What's the Bat Boy secret?
 Jun 14 2006, 04:03:32 PM
"The pheramone was designed to be rubbed on the hide of a cow, to increase sexual stimulation in the bull..."

Dr. Parker spilled it on Meredith and then had sex with her "to say that he took me would be romanticizing the act, to say that he raped me would be unfair. ...he was acting beyond his own control... "

When Meredith was walking home the bats were attracted to the pheramone too and they attacked her "they bit, they borroughed, they borroughed EVERYWHERE"

Meredit

re: Your top 5 favorite broadway songs
 May 26 2006, 01:07:29 PM
1. I'm not afraid of anything (S4aNW)
2. Lost in the Wilderness (Children of Eden)
3. Another Hundred People (Company)
4. Almost Paradise (Footloose)
5. No Time at all (Pippin)

: )

CLOSE RUNNERS UP:
Purpose (Ave Q)
Comfort and Joy (Bat Boy)
Let the sun Shine (hair)
Rain (Once on this Island)
Take me or leave me (Rent)

re: Pippin revival
 May 25 2006, 08:47:14 PM
yeah! completely! I totally never thought of that... Raul esparaza and michael arden would be great..... it would be hard to get used to anyone whose not Ben Vereen though... : )

speaking of... I saw him as the wizard in wicked and I think he did a really good job

re: First Broadway Show?
 May 24 2006, 08:51:11 PM
Peter Pan I was 7
re: If you could re-open any show, which one would it be?
 May 24 2006, 08:50:36 PM
BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT BOY! BAT B
re: Pippin revival
 May 24 2006, 08:48:33 PM
wow really!? that's great! how/when do you know it would be opening?
Pippin revival
 May 24 2006, 07:47:34 PM
They should bring Pippin back again. I feel like it would do really well... no?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You