News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sundaymorning6am

Member Name: sundaymorning6am
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Does anyone have the High Fidelity script?
 May 3 2012, 01:10:52 PM
Does anyone have a copy of the script? (Not the libretto.) Please message me if you do. Thank you!
One TDF ticket for "Peter and the Starcatcher" for sale!
 Mar 22 2012, 11:59:20 PM
Hi everyone -

I can't use the one ticket I bought through TDF last week for the April 3rd performance of Peter and the Starcatcher so I wanted to put it out on here if anyone wants to buy it. It's $44, and it's from TDF so the seats should be pretty good. Please send me a message if you're interested! Thanks!

Can you see Spider-Man flying in the back of the orchestra?
 May 13 2011, 10:54:26 AM
How are the sides of the orchestra?
Spiderman reviews of the new revision
 May 12 2011, 11:09:14 PM
From a friend who was there tonight: Michael Riedel gave a standing ovation at the end of the show. Take that as you will.
Catch me if you Can Preview Thread
 Apr 8 2011, 04:38:41 PM
@steven22 if AARON doesn't win the Tony? I'm sorry, but Norbert deserves the Tony ten times over Aaron. Aaron was energetic in the show, but Norbert was really unbelievable.

Would Norbert be nominated in the leading or featured category?

AMERICAN IDIOT is a jukebox musical!
 Apr 8 2011, 02:10:52 PM
That's really interesting to read that JCS was never supposed to be staged. I guess that's why the show isn't very good but the music is awesome.

I tried fighting this 'American Idiot is not a jukebox musical!'-battle for a while when it was approaching it's opening dating on Broadway last year and it IS a fine line. Kyle4, you need to take your finger off the caplocks and go find something better to do than going on a tirade about something that will never determined.

Everyo

Catch me if you Can Preview Thread
 Apr 7 2011, 10:43:24 AM
I got the left box for rush today. How obstructed and/or bad is that seat? Thanks! :)
Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
 Mar 15 2011, 09:25:36 AM
Hey guys - How full have the houses been for AG? I'm trying to past-date tickets for tonight... just wondering. Thanks!
That Championship Season rush?
 Feb 17 2011, 12:00:57 PM
Hey everyone - I did a search and couldn't find any information regarding this. Does That Championship Season have any rush, general or student? Thanks!
Anyone seen The Hallway Trilogy?
 Feb 17 2011, 09:49:52 AM
Possible spoilers, please don't read if you haven't seen it yet!

Having only seen the first two parts so far (third is tonight!), I have to say that I fully disagree, April. I don't think you'll enjoy them nearly as much if you see them out of order. You won't pick up on the subtleties of part 2 without having seen part one (aka who is this ghost and why the hell do we care? you won't unless you've seen the first part). And if you see part 3 first, well I can't speak with any abs

Justin Guarini to join American Idiot
 Feb 9 2011, 10:41:38 PM
Davey Havok, of AFI fame, is supposedly taking over as St. Jimmy - as per CBS.
Spider-Man rep speaks out on the 'early' reviews
 Feb 8 2011, 01:50:44 PM
oh, please. those 'professionals' have reduced themselves to being bloggers with wider audiences. They bought their own ticket and wrote about it as they pleased. That's what a blogger does. Good job, guys.
Vanessa Redgrave out of DMD this week?
 Feb 8 2011, 09:57:27 AM
I want to get a TDF ticket for this weekend but someone told me she was out this week. Can someone vouch for this? Thanks!
RIALTO CHATTER: Major SPIDER-MAN Reviews Coming Tomorrow!
 Feb 8 2011, 08:58:00 AM
I'm going to call it now: Their ticket sales will be through the roof this week.

The producers of Spider-man are having cocktails right now to thank Brantley and the rest of them for national (and front page) coverage.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, these guys are just trying to keep their jobs so they have to drum up controversy and story where they can. Let them scrape by.

Lea Michelle America the Beautiful
 Feb 7 2011, 02:45:40 PM
"clearly got the gig based on name recognition"?

That is most definitely true, but based on that fact I was INCREDIBLY amused at the number of people in attendance of the party I was at who went 'who is she??' when she was singing.

I laughed. Just a bit. Guess they need to find a bigger name next time :)

Republicans want to eliminate the NEA.
 Jan 25 2011, 04:02:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHA...

Oh wait, Colle, are you being serious? How about we get out of the two dead-end wars, one of which we had no business starting, and then we can fund the NEA!

Arts and theatre are NOT frivolous.

Republicans want to eliminate the NEA.
 Jan 25 2011, 09:15:20 AM
Maybe this is OT, but I thought it was worthwhile to know about:

http://tinyurl.com/4shar7j

Those asshats have gone too far now. It's not like there's THAT much money in there anyways!

SPIDERMAN - thurs. 1/20
 Jan 21 2011, 04:30:44 PM
Aw, TD, you're so creative. You seem to be the one who's angry, not me.

Like I said in one of my past posts, it would've been helpful if the OP stated in the title of this thread that it was only their disgruntled thoughts on Act 1 - instead of making it appear that this was going to be a thorough and well-thought out review, instead of an angry and poorly written one paragraph about their thoughts on only half of the show.

SPIDERMAN - thurs. 1/20
 Jan 21 2011, 04:08:07 PM
No, they should tell people that they're opinion isn't fully formed of whatever show it is because they left at intermission. The only show that I've ever left at intermission of was Walmartopia and I didn't go around screaming about how bad the first act was afterward. I also say STFU to people who go around proclaiming how bad a show is based on what they've "heard" because they haven't actually seen it yet.

And Mister Matt: I agree with your sentiments re: the "I hate this show so

SPIDERMAN - thurs. 1/20
 Jan 21 2011, 03:38:51 PM
My second response was quite chill, thank you, TD :) I wasn't condemning, I was calling out the unfully formed opinion of the OP who posted this "review" as one of the whole show, despite the fact that he/she said inside the review that was only act one. He/she could have titled the post correctly thus saving my having to click on this link to read a another outraged theatre snobs take on "act one of spider-man because act one was so bad that i just couldn't stand the thought of having to sit
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You