pixeltracker

Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.

Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#1Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:26pm

Anyone going? I'm seeing the show on Friday night, anyone else will be there?

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

CockeyedOptimist2 Profile Photo
CockeyedOptimist2
#2Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:32pm

I'll be there Friday night as well, but isn't the first preview on Thursday night?

bwayfan7000
#2Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:33pm

I'm eagerly awaiting word on this...if it's good, I'll see it in a few weeks.

"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos."-Stephen Sondheim

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#3Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:33pm

Correct. The first preview is on Thursday, March 10...and I will be there!

CockeyedOptimist2
#4Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:34pm

I'll be sure to report back, bwayfan7000.

bwayfan7000
#5Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:37pm

Thanks! I'll probably end up seeing it because I love Sutton, have never seen the show before, and don't have many other Wednesday mat options. But if it's a complete Roundabout disaster, I'll avoid.

muscle23ftl
#6Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:47pm

Kendall, I want to know about the 1st preview, because I am going the night after. Where are you sitting? I will be in the mezz, row JJ.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#7Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 12:49pm

I love Porter and Anything Goes so I'm definitely looking forward to this. The only other production I've seen was at an outdoor theatre in NJ.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

CockeyedOptimist2
#8Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 1:19pm

Don't have my tickets on me, but I believe I'm in Mezz HH.

Eris, the only other production I've seen of Anything Goes was at the Muny outdoor about 15 years ago...I don't remember much of anything!

muscle23ftl
#9Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 1:29pm

Well, if you know what I look like, feel free to say hi, so I can thank you in person for the Kate Baldwin tix! By the time I got to the box office, they only had single tix left, so I will be there alone.

Hank
#10Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 6:59pm

I tried for 1st preview tickets way back when, and was only offered rear orch to the sides. Then I tried for Sat night (much more convenient) and got row D center. Go figure.
Anyhow, I can't wait! And please, keep the reports coming.

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#11Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 7:05pm

Can't wait!

bwayfan7000
#12Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 7:39pm

Has anyone tried to get Hiptix for this yet?

theminutepast
#13Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 7:49pm

Will they have rush or lotto? Of course it's early in the run, but some shows offer it from the first preview.

tking001
#14Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 7:55pm

Usual Roundabout rush
Student: Half price 30 minutes(I think) prior to curtain
General: $21.50 rear mezz

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#15Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 8:38pm

I'll be there saturday night and I a pumped! I love sutton and the show and hope roundabout doesnt mess this up as it has with other classic shows recently

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

KChenowethfan Profile Photo
KChenowethfan
#16Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 8:41pm

I was able to get a hiptix ticket for the 19th.

"Why do you care what people might say? Why try to fit into their design?" (Side Show)

HBP Profile Photo
HBP
#17Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 8:45pm

i was also able to get 2 tickets through hiptix for saturday, march 26. i'm looking forward to seeing sutton!

ohjustjake
#18Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/7/11 at 9:01pm

I will also be there - first row mezz :)

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
MillieDillmount
#19Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/8/11 at 5:40pm

I'm not going until March 17th, but I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so excited for this! I'm such a fan of Sutton's, and to see her tapping on Broadway again, eeekkk!

I also have tickets to the HipTix after party on the 17th, did anyone attend other HipTix parties? This is my first, so I have no idea what to expect. Where is it at?

ems7991
#20Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/8/11 at 9:10pm

I've got front row mezzanine tickets for Saturday night Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.

I'm curious, though: People going to the first couple of previews, will you come back and comment on the availability of merchandise?

I've never gone to a preview before and I'm not really sure what to expect...

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#21Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/8/11 at 9:39pm

I would like another revival cast recording to go along with my OBCR and LuPone NBC recordings.

muscle23ftl
#22Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/9/11 at 4:20am

Well, I'm really looking forward to Anything Goes. I must say that most of the shows I have seen recently, although they were somehow enjoyable; I found dated, cliche and some uninspiring and bringing nothing new to the table(e.g: Priscilla, How To Succeed, LaCage)

TrpleThreat89
#23Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/9/11 at 10:15am

I'm 4th row center orchestra on Thursday and couldn't be more excited!

muscle23ftl
#24Sutton Foster in Anything Goes. First Preview.
Posted: 3/9/11 at 3:23pm

One more day!

Videos