News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kerrydixon

Member Name: kerrydixon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Satine buzz?
 Jul 16 2021, 12:17:29 PM

This is sort of on topic, sort of not — have we heard anything about how long we expect Aaron to stay? Going to NY in March and wondering if he'd still be there.

Tickets Refunds
 Apr 28 2020, 11:46:39 AM

Has anyone gotten their Moulin Rouge refund from Ticketmaster yet?

Tickets Refunds
 Apr 9 2020, 02:01:21 PM

Patty3 said: "We have tickets for Beetlejuice for June 5 that were purchased at the box office. Since the show is officially closed as of the announcementyesterday and there is no option to get a refund at the box officewill Telecharge process the refund if we email them with our order number on the ticket?"

You don't need to e-mail them! Just go login to your Telecharge account and click on your orders. There'll be an option to request a refund.

Tickets Refunds
 Apr 8 2020, 08:00:58 PM

I apologize if this has already been asked, but how is Second Stage handling refunds? I had tickets to Take Me Out in May, and it's the only show where I can't find ANY info on getting a refund on their website (which I also find strange. I get they want/need the donation! But to have NO info on refunds at all seems... bizarre).

Diamond Series 54 Below?
 Feb 12 2020, 07:03:05 PM

For what it's worth, I was also surprised by the price — mostly because I'm afraid this is going to be the "new normal" for anyone really good at 54 Below. I think if their prices had always been this high it wouldn't be so shocking.

Rent New York Theatre Workshop
 Jan 28 2020, 12:10:40 PM

I actually prefer the workshop to the final production... I'm sure someone on here knows where to find it now, I got my copy on eBay like 17 years ago.

Aaron Tveit One-Man Show
 Apr 4 2013, 10:36:39 PM
I got two tickets the first day they were available. Their e-mail for the presale didn't go out when it was supposed to so I was checking twitter and tumblr to see if anyone else had issues and saw the released code, got them no problem, thought it all went really smoothly otherwise... until I saw that Facebook page and how angry everyone else was. Sheesh.

54 Below told someone on the phone that they had 10,000 people subscribe to their e-mail list after announcing these shows. Ha?

First Preview of Picnic
 Dec 27 2012, 03:12:02 PM
Anyone know if Sebastian Stan took photos/signed autographs after the show?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You