News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBound062

BroadwayBound062 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBound062
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.stephenmarkcrisp.com
Blog Address:
Profile: Hey my name is Stephen. I love musical theatre. I have been performing professionally around the US since 2006. I am right now going to Minnesota State University, Mankato to complete a degree in Musical Theatre. Some highlights have been working with Len Cariou and Liz Callaway. I am a founding member of the acting company of the Stephen Sondheim Center for the Performing Arts.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Why Hasn't Christiane Noll Done a Million Broadway Shows  Sep 3 2015, 12:20:32 AM

I have heard from several people who have worked with her in shows and in concerts that she is absolute b**** to fellow actors. 

Patti LuPone trashes Sherie Rene Scott?  Aug 19 2015, 01:54:30 AM

It was brought up in another thread and no one every actually answered the question.

Idina Menzel World Tour  Aug 19 2015, 01:41:50 AM

I went tonight in Cincinnati. First off she sounded amazing some of the best vocals I have ever heard from her. I wish she sang this well when the pressure was on (Oscars, Tonys, ect.). But she did say a couple of off putting ego centric things. Maybe she was joking but it did come off rather odd. She kept bringing up that the Mayor had declared in Idina Menzel day in Cincinnati and that all was cute but she brought it up probably 10-12xs. The biggest annoyance was she started almost 40 minut

Megan Mullally- Star Vehicle for Her  May 28 2015, 12:15:45 AM

Sorry don't know how to fix. Star vehicle for her. 

Megan Mullally- Star for Her  May 28 2015, 12:14:24 AM

http://youtu.be/wsr-RMQYUAQ

Rewatching this clip of her singing tonight. What show would you want to see her in? I think she would be an amazing Mame. 

The Nance Script (Help)  Oct 21 2014, 03:12:07 AM
I am looking to purchase a copy of the script of The Nance and cannot find it anywhere. Anyone know where I could find this?
BUMP Finding Nemo Musical CD  Dec 31 2013, 12:37:23 AM
Anybody have access or know where I can get Finding Nemo the Musical Cast recording? Have a student that wants to sing a song from it. I have the score just wanted to hear some of the music. Thanks
Bette Midler asked to do Mame  May 13 2013, 05:44:39 AM
I think Megan would be an amazing choice.
Arthur Darvill, of Doctor Who, is now playing Guy in Once?  May 7 2013, 04:54:45 AM
Did anyone see Claire Wellin in the show? I've been in a couple shows with her in college just wondered what people thought.
Monologue for Arnold in Torch Song Trilogy  May 3 2013, 12:56:53 AM
Hello friends. Been a while since I've posted though I read here everyday. I have been called for an audition for an equity production of Torch Song Trilogy for the role of Arnold. I have the play coming in the mail but I was wondering if anyone had any good monologues for this audition. I haven't seen the Nance nor can I find a copy of the script to buy but I thought maybe it would. Thanks so much.
I don't mean to be a perv, but...  Sep 27 2012, 12:40:18 AM
gross
Patti & Mandy Facebook Shoutout  Oct 26 2011, 07:28:53 PM
That's adorable.
Could I Leave You? Question  Oct 24 2011, 11:17:17 PM
I say Donna Murphy
left GODSPELL at intermission  Oct 24 2011, 11:15:33 PM
I'll only leave if you singing "Get Out and Stay Out" to me shirtless.
left GODSPELL at intermission  Oct 24 2011, 08:21:55 PM
Wait Hunter doesn't take his shirt off? Not at all? Probably not seeing it.
Jennifer Holliday's Up To Her Old Tricks  Oct 18 2011, 10:36:12 PM
OMG Thank you for uploading that video! Might be the best thing on youtube!
The Robber Bridegroom  Oct 18 2011, 04:35:42 PM
I was wondering where to locate this album digitally? I am performing "Poor Tired Up Darlin'" in musical theatre acting II next week (we got the music today) and I can't find anymore I can pay to download the cd. Any help would be much appreciated.
Titanic OBC vs. Script  Oct 17 2011, 04:15:12 PM
I am in a production of Titanic this spring and I was listening to the songs as they came in my script and noticed on the OBC Still comes before To Be A Captain Reprise and that What A Remarkable Age this is comes in a different place on the cd than in the script. When were these changes made?
Kelly Bishop to Join ANYTHING GOES Replacing Jessica Walter  Jun 29 2011, 02:58:02 PM
omg soooo excited
Kelly Bishop to Join ANYTHING GOES Replacing Jessica Walter  Jun 29 2011, 02:57:55 PM
omg soooo excited
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You