News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KQuill

KQuill Profile Photo
Member Name: KQuill
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=applejuice255
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hugh Panaro: Really?  Feb 1 2009, 10:42:17 AM
Are some people under the impression that he uses those as headshots? Those are just silly press photos, he wouldn't staple that to a resume.

And for good measure, he does still audition...

re: A Tom Cruise Anecdote  Dec 26 2008, 02:33:39 AM
...how exactly is that offensive?
re: Revival of LOOK HOMEWARD, ANGEL Headed for Shubert House in Fall 2009  Oct 31 2008, 12:39:44 AM
I played Eugene last Fall...anyways we cut the ending. It was way better that way.
re: My short review of ALL MY SONS  Sep 25 2008, 11:04:17 AM
I go see a Broadway show every saturday night by myself while my gf is at work - does that make me a tool?
re: Review of ALL MY SONS  Sep 22 2008, 09:23:23 AM
Aaron Lazar was there.
re: The Tempest @ CSC  Sep 6 2008, 03:05:04 PM
I saw it last night - I found myself thinking "Mandy was Mandy" on my way out too, but that's not really a bad thing and I really enjoyed it.

And BorstelBoy - I think there was a good deal of both of those elements in his performance.

re: Barbour, Lazar, Edelmann to star in TALE OF TWO CITIES  Jul 1 2008, 05:39:47 PM
CurtainPullDowner: Had you read and understood my entire post (or at least the first paragraph), you'd realize what I meant which is that Barbour's "scandal" brought Barbour's singing and acting skill to my attention. The fact that he is still playing his role after all this, along with peoples comments about his PERFORMANCE is what makes me want to buy a ticket.

SporkGoddess: I realize James screwed up. I am not excusing what he did, but I do feel bad for the guy when he is made out t

re: Barbour, Lazar, Edelmann to star in TALE OF TWO CITIES  Jul 1 2008, 01:07:06 AM
I'm sure that i'm not in a huge majority here, but I actually think that the Barbour issue will have brought me in to see the show when I otherwise might not have been interested. I think hearing that so few other performers could do the role as well as him gave me a good reason to go see it.

I know sex-crimes are a sensitive issue, but I don't think James Barbour is the kind of 'monster' some of you make him out to be either just because he accepted a bj from (an ambitious..) girl a c

re: Alexander Gemignani = Awesome  Jun 30 2008, 01:10:39 PM
I find his choices with the Boatman to be very obvious and one dimensional. A performance any good college performer could give. The stomach cramp routine did catch me completely by surprise though...i've just never seen anything like it..!
re: A Mel Brooks Rehearsal Anecdote  Jun 25 2008, 06:42:08 PM
I didn't think I could dislike Mel Brooks more. Apperently I can.
re: Sondheim Tony Speech  Jun 21 2008, 06:13:08 PM
JoeKV if I am still posting on BWW.com when I am your age, or worse yet end up being half as sarcastic and cynical, I just might kill myself. I am glad you have found a good hobby though.
re: Where to report illegal productions of '...'  Jun 12 2008, 01:25:22 AM
you nark!
re: Nathan Lane Time at Stagedoor  Jun 12 2008, 12:19:18 AM
I wouldn't mind. Anyone else?
re: Nathan Lane Time at Stagedoor  Jun 11 2008, 11:46:09 PM
Rude to stagedoor before a show? Please.

They are human beings like me and you. If they can't be polite to you and say they really have to get going, then it is THEM that is rude.

re: Phantom of the Opera August 27th?  Jun 7 2008, 12:46:42 PM
Tele-charge never knows the answer to those kinds of questions.
re: Smallest stage time for an actor in a show?  May 12 2008, 11:14:17 PM
The Phantom sings Angel of Music, Music of the Night, Stranger Than You Dreamt It, AIAOY Reprise, Wandering Child, Point of No Return, and huge chunks of the Finale.

So massofmen, take your Phantom hating somewhere else where facts won't get in the way of your argument.

re: Sweeney Todd Question *MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER*  May 7 2008, 08:55:32 PM
Yeah I agree with you JoeKv99 - I would even go so far as to say that there should be a statute of limitations on this. If you haven't seen Sweeney in it's first 28 years, you don't deserve the plot twist.

Are you LizzieCurry's father? Grandfather maybe? I don't know...west coast...needlessly cynical. Could be.

re: Sweeney Todd Question *MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER*  May 4 2008, 12:43:28 PM
that truly is a MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER lol

thank you for being considerate.

re: Alexander Gemignani at Feinstein's  May 3 2008, 12:21:20 AM
Having just seen Sunday again, I have discovered yet another habit of Alex's that annoys me: excessive spitting in the name of seming more "professional".

re: Alexander Gemignani!!  Apr 10 2008, 11:46:49 AM
I totally agree that his acting seems forced. He has a great voice, and stage presence, but I just found his acting in Sunday and especially Les Mis to be too contrived and predictable. I do agree though that he was fine to good in Assassins and Sweeney.

I also can't stand all the actor cliche phrases he uses in interviews and such like.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You