News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Annie Get Your Rose

Annie Get Your Rose Profile Photo
Member Name: Annie Get Your Rose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Anyone seeing Bernadette tonight?
 May 3 2006, 05:01:29 PM
I found this review to be rather negative towards Ms. Peters. IT seems very off the mark.
re: Will Lupone Be The Best Sung Momma Rose Since Merman?
 Jan 6 2006, 11:07:29 PM
I guess to say that she will be the best sung since Merman you would have to think that Merman sang the role the best....If you mean loud and emotionless sure Lupone's got it. Hopefully before you have seen the show with her you know the lyrics because you will no get them if she sings them. Sure Lupone can sing loudly...but with I believe little emotion. I would take Bernadette, Angela, and Tyne over Lupone anyday.
re: Once on This Island
 Sep 12 2005, 11:58:41 PM
Just emailed the director. Looks like I will be trying out.
re: Once on This Island
 Sep 12 2005, 11:28:35 PM
Haha. I am soo tempted. And if I have a commanding song. ahhh I need to do it.
Once on This Island
 Sep 12 2005, 11:19:37 PM
Is the part of the agwe, the god of water, a good part? Is it worth trying for? I decided not to try out for the show but then this spot came open. Opinions?
Bernadette or Patti?
 Aug 20 2005, 10:51:03 PM
Which one do you prefer? I personally enjoy both but would rather see Bernadette. What an actress/singer. So much emotion.
re: Wicked in Chicago 8/3
 Aug 5 2005, 01:52:48 PM
Wow,
First off Joe, I do not think that I said that my evening had been ruined due to this. It was a great show and everyone should see it. I do not know if he his gay or not, none of my business. I am just saying that it felt to me and others that he seemed gay. I do not care if he's gay but maybe I should say his acting was week if I thought this? I do not understand why everyone coughjoecough is getting their panties in a twist. I loved the show. Everyone was great. Just thought K

Aug 5 2005, 09:31:06 AM
I'm sorry it just must be the singing thing.
re: Really Nice Actors
 Aug 5 2005, 12:55:37 AM
Bernadette Peters
John Dosset
Sutton Foster
JLT

Aug 5 2005, 12:51:34 AM
Mmmm. I guess it is just opinion. Do I care if he is gay or not in real life? No, I do not. I am just stating that as he is playing a straight man he comes off as gay to me, and some others. He has a great voice but I just found the relationship between Elphaba and Fiyero to be lost.
 Aug 5 2005, 12:07:10 AM
I felt Reed did an extremely admirable job. I agree, I think this cast could compete with any of the current casts and be the best.
 Aug 4 2005, 04:51:53 PM
Haha. I guess I should elaborate. It was just the way he sounds, acted, danced, sang. I don't know. At first I thought it was just me, but then consluted my family and heard others around at intermission comment on it. But he has a good voice. Thought it was goin to be weak at first but got better. Also I should state that in Act II he didn't seem as gay.( That sounds bad but I don't know another way to explain it) Ana was amazing though, did you not think?
Wicked in Chicago 8/3
 Aug 4 2005, 04:23:28 PM
Let me start by saying I know there are major flaws in the storyline and in the songs, but the Chicago cas of Wicked is just amazing. I have seen the show in NYC with Idina(sp?) Menzel and JLT and they were both extremely amazing. But back to the Chicago production. WOW Ana G is an amazing singer/actress. My family was split on who was the better Elphaba out of the two. They are both amazing. Kate Reinders is an amazing actress but cannot sing the part the way JLT did. Kate is extremely w
re: good broadway fansites?
 Aug 2 2005, 11:17:45 AM
Great site!
re: Bernadette Peters ect. ect.
 Aug 2 2005, 11:12:46 AM
Out today! Get Your copy!
Making Love Alone
 Jul 30 2005, 06:39:01 PM
Is there any website that has this song performed by Bernadette Peters?
 Jul 29 2005, 01:06:52 AM
You are my new best friend MrBungee7.
 Jul 28 2005, 11:51:58 PM
When was the last time Lupone was on Broadway? Nice to have her back though. Mmmmm Bernadette is a major legend. Lupone and Buckley I would say not even legend status.
 Jul 28 2005, 09:26:29 PM
Ugh! Idina wins one Tony and she should get more time then Bernadette Peters! If you are complaining about Bernadette's English accent(which was not the best) what about Idina's lack of acting? Maybe she isn;t as versatile as what I think she is, but she is pretty damn good. And would you like her to make her hair a butch cut? Dykish? Lupnosh?
 Jul 27 2005, 11:57:24 PM
Just not a fan are you alterego? Her hair is gorgeous! You just have something against her. And I cannot stand Patti Lupone.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You