News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayJunkie

BroadwayJunkie Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayJunkie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Getting Rid of Tickets to Comet and Sunset Blvd
 Apr 25 2017, 04:31:25 PM

haterobics said: "If you know you can attend Comet at a later date, just call Telecharge and exchange them. They are usually good about that.

Ticketmaster can be good, as well, but slightly harder. Just be sure to call the arts line (found on any show site) and not the line for concerts and sporting events, who will just tell you no refunds or exchanges.

"

What is the phone number for the arts line? I couldn't locate it anywhere an

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Reviews
 Apr 24 2017, 10:55:23 PM

Anyone want my ticket for the July 11th performance? Decent seat-- Front center mezzanine, second row.  Less than face value! Let me know...

re: Buying tickets on Craigslist
 Aug 4 2006, 05:17:45 PM
Well, if he can't meet me *sometime* that day, then I won't buy the ticket-it's that simple. I'm not coming into the city ahead of time just to buy the ticket in person, and I won't pay him for it via mail. I live 3 1/2 hours away.
re: Buying tickets on Craigslist
 Aug 4 2006, 03:04:11 PM
It's sold out, like I said. ;-( Also, tickets for the rear orchestra are $100-$110.

As far as being sold a counterfeit ticket, I wouldn't but it until I showed it to the person behind the ticket counter.

I can try to get a ticket through the daily lottery they have, but chances of winning that are so slim!

Buying tickets on Craigslist
 Aug 4 2006, 02:01:15 PM
Has anyone done this? I'm going to be in NYC next weekend and I really wanna see Wicked. I placed an ad on Craigslist asking for one ticket, that I'd be willing to pay $80. I quickly got an email from a guy, "I have 1 that I don't need because of a change in schedule. I'll will sell if, you are willing to pay $80. It is located in Orchestra Section, Row Y, Seat 2 at the Gershwin . Where are you located? pls let me know if you still need it."

Anyway, I emailed him back saying that I *m

re: the brand-new avenue q t-shirt reads...
 May 15 2004, 11:41:06 PM
I'll be coming to NYC and seeing the show next weekend. Will I be able to buy a t-shirt somewhere that says, "It sucks to be me"? Because it DOES!

LisaJ

Sunday eve. performances? (re: Prymate)
 Apr 26 2004, 10:54:38 AM
Do some shows (since there are Sunday matinees) not have Sunday evening performances? I'm going to be in NYC next month and there's already something I want to see on Sun. afternoon, I want to see "Prymate" Sunday night but I don't know if it will be playing or not (I'm already booked the rest of the weekend, so Sunday night is the only option).

I guess I could call the box office to find out? Unless someone knows here. Thanks!

Lisa

re: In my CD pl
 Feb 6 2004, 10:44:19 PM
The cast recording of "Avenue Q." I'll be seeing it in May.

Is that Agnes Moorehead as your avatar, by the way? It sure looks like her.

LisaJ

re: So whats everyones icon???
 Feb 3 2004, 03:39:03 PM
I'm new to the site and wanted to have SOME sort of icon--so I uploaded a picture of my cat Gracie. I'll find something more worthy when I find the time.

LisaJ

re: Richard Chamberlain is the next Billy Flynn???
 Feb 3 2004, 03:36:30 PM
Isn't Chamberlain at least 70 years old?? TOO OLD. If they REALLY wanna cast someone for shock value they should get Mark Geragos. Oh wait--he's busy.

LisaJ

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You