News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fosse2004

Member Name: fosse2004
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Past date seats question
 Nov 28 2007, 05:29:19 PM
I had tickets to see Young Frankenstein on Broadway and something came up the day of. I ended up not making the show. I know refunds aren't an option. However, I heard from a friend that it is possible to call the day of a show and possibly get seats with the "past date" tickets. Is this at all true?
Tarzan Rush Tickets???
 Mar 11 2006, 02:44:57 PM
I realize it may be too early to know if Tarzan will be offering any type of rush ticket or standing room, but I was just wondering if anybody had heard anything. I am dying to see this production and I really just can't afford the full price tickets and I think they are sold out when I am in NYC. Just my luck! Anyway, if anyone has info, let me know! Thanks!!!
Tony Party Ideas...?
 May 28 2005, 03:07:47 PM
Hello all! I have been hosting a Tony Awards party for 5 years straight now and I am wanting to "switch it up a bit". I am getting tired of my usual costume party, where everyone comes dressed as a Broadway character, so this year the dress theme is "Come dressed as you would for the Tonys". Anyway, I am still debating on what else to do at the party, so I would LOVE to hear any other party ideas and such. Thanks!!!
re: ...Are there any Republicans in the arts?
 Mar 13 2005, 11:48:30 PM
Isn't "Bush bashing" and "Republican bashing" what America is all about though? I mean, America is "the land of the free", where we have our freedom of speech rights and so many other great rights. These rights many great men have lost their lives for and many other great men have sacrificed so much. And here on this thread we have people saying they won't go see a show (700 Sundays) because they bash Bush or they are sick of it saying "what has happened to good old entertainment." I am sorr
Finally...the play I have been waiting for!!! (Doubt)
 Mar 12 2005, 12:52:53 AM
Well, I saw Doubt tonight, and boy was I ever pleased with what I saw. It is always hard going into a show that got such great reviews and has had so much hype. I was expecting something beyond excellent...a night at the theater that is not only a joy to watch and take in, but an evening that would have me questioning my own beliefs.

First off, I have to say that the ensemble of four actors was amazing! You know the acting is great when a few times during the show, when a character e

re: YOU PICK THE SHOWS!
 Mar 10 2005, 08:59:12 PM
First off, I have to say 700 Sundays is absolutely amazing. My friend and I went a while back and it is one of the best shows on Broadway right now. Although it is not the big, flashy Broadway show tat is so fun to see, it is an outstanding performance. Sadly, it may be sold out, unless you can buy the standing room ahead of time, which I heard they were doing for this show.
As for big, flashy shows...I would highly recommend La Cage. I was not so sure I would enjoy this show, but I l

re: Student Discounts to Broadway Shows?
 Mar 9 2005, 02:18:59 PM
http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/rush.html
re: Show tonight anyone?
 Jan 16 2005, 02:12:18 PM
Yes! Just moved here 3 weeks ago!
Show tonight anyone?
 Jan 16 2005, 02:04:52 PM
Hello there! I am really wanting to attend a show tonight, but my usual theater goer is out of town. I am totally up for meeting someone new...a fellow Broadway lover. And of course, student discount tickets for the show. Let me know if you are interested!!!
suggestions
 Jan 13 2005, 10:59:40 PM
Does Little Women offer student discount?

re: I can't decide!!!
 Jan 13 2005, 10:55:59 PM
Ooo...I just saw La Cage...and loved it. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I did!!!
I can't decide!!!
 Jan 13 2005, 10:53:28 PM
So, I am going to a Broadway show tomorrow night, and getting student discount tickets, but I can't decide for the life of me what show I want to see! I finally decided on seeing Fiddler on the Roof, but then I started thinking, "Oh! I could try to get lottery tickets for Wicked or Hairspray and if that doesn't work out, get tickets to another show." But I am completely open to seeing any show on Broadway. Any opinions would be great. Thank you so much!!!
Democracy instead of Little Women
 Jan 6 2005, 02:34:26 PM
Ugh! So, last night, as has been posted many times on this board, Sutton was out. I arrived at the theater without knowing this and just about flipped. I ended up returning my tickets and went to the Democracy theater and asked for student discount tickets. My seats were great! I was row G and in the middle of the orchestra. I was already impressed with the set as I walked into the theater. But when the play started, I was a little less impressed. It isn't that the play is bad, because m
Discounts for Twelve Angry Men?
 Oct 29 2004, 05:00:44 PM
I just saw that they extended the run to Jan 2!!! I wasn't going to be able to see it because I won't be in NYC until Dec 29...but yay!!! It sounds excellent! Anyway, I was wondering if there are any discount codes for this production. If not, I won't mind paying the full price at all. Thank you!
re: Tamyra Gray
 Oct 15 2004, 11:36:57 AM
Yay!!! I can;t control my excitement. I was debating whether to see this or not, but I LOVE TAMYRA!!!! I have to see it. I have heard the show was a very fun one, but I wasn't ever convinced. Tamyra will be amazing and this will just start a career that needs a good boost. Can't wait!!!
re: Review: Little Women
 Oct 14 2004, 11:05:08 PM
Thank you so much for posting the review. I was debating whether to see this show or not, but today I decided I had to see Sutton, so I bought tickets. The review just made my ticket purchase sound like an even better purchase. I am very excited that this show could be an excellent one...and not just because of Sutton!!!
Pacific Overtures Tickets!!!!
 Sep 12 2004, 02:09:41 PM
I just got my tickets today! January 4, 2005...last row (of course...always have to get the cheap ones). I can't wait for this production as I have never seen a Sondheim production before. Had tickets to Assassins early in the run but it was postponed. Anyway...just had to share the news.
re: When is Idina Leaving???
 Aug 10 2004, 11:35:45 PM
Ya...I saw it with them...and loved it. But my friend just moved out to NYC and I think I want to come out for New Years. Catch a show or two (or . But I think I need to see Idina again!!!
re: When is Idina Leaving???
 Aug 10 2004, 11:31:06 PM
Thank you...sorry about not searching. Too lazy I guess.
When is Idina Leaving???
 Aug 10 2004, 11:27:59 PM
Hello! I am pretty certain Idina is leaving Jan 2nd, but I am not quite sure. If someone could just let me know if that is right...then that would be great. I am hoping I will be in NY for that performance to catch her one last time. Thanks!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You